Kalifornia Drama Investi-kate

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2017 at 12:50 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants to talk about it? Myo's people are up to no good and are dropping like flies.
    Four within the last few weeks. Who's next? Who's head will drop? Will it go beyond Southern California?[​IMG]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats happening in CA

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait - Don't tell me there was illegal activity. To quote Casablanca. " I am shocked to hear that there is gambling going on at this institution"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the shady blonde in Beverly Hills is gone

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sarah McCleish is still a hottie!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think she would sell a loved one to get ahead and is only now realizing that it is never going to happen here the way she thought. Sarah, go into aerospace.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SoCal is a shit show.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats too bad. I liked seeing her tall big ass walk around at POA

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who all is gone? Megan and who else?

And who are Myo's people? So many questions!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right that's how she got the dm job in the first place slept with an RBD.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's only 3 people left in her district. 6 down 3 to go! Makes sense she slept with someone to get ahead why not sell a few. Her district has been under investigation on at least 3 separate occasions while she has remained invisible. Maybe she's sleeping with someone in HR

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you like big asses you can thank Sarah for blondie leaving. She wanted to get away from her. The problem is who's going to carry Sarah now? No worries though she has a built in excuse no reps no sales she's a victim now the problem is the true victims are the people that had to work with her. Blondie told me she's the worst manager ever I didn't believe it until now. How long before others realize the same. She's going to have to sleep with a lot of people to get outta this one

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not about who's gone more like who's left. Since Sarah has been in charge she's lost 12 people to getting fired or quitting. Does novo have an accounting dept? That's serious turnover! Is she a dm or an executioner? I think her reps deserve combat pay or should have the option of getting the hell outta there. Blondie is looking pretty smart about now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

such venom

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the cafe. Pussy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like a top to bottom change in management needs to happen. This area should be a big revenue generator given the makeup of the population.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just know she is a complete hottie. Would love a nite out with her and my sales aid

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How immature she really is as a manager is SHOWING.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You read some of these misogynist posts and you feel this company is lost.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything is possible just become an RBD someone is a position above hers and you definitely have a chance. That's an interesting reason to motivate yourself. what happened to the patient first approach unless you would like a few diabetics to watch you and miss hottie (your opinion not mine) perform a sales call. Unless you just want to play doctor