KAM Doesn't work

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2019 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sick and tired of hiding the fact the KAM in my territory does not work. They do not leave their home. The sad thing is that upper management thinks this person is great. Same two targets at a few hospitals. Too above them to cold call or actually target people. Your day sitting at home making a call or two is over. I have your number and I am taking notes. Just know that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry. There will be karma for idiots like that. Our KAM doesn't work either and takes all the credit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAM's should be eliminated. We've all heard the complaints from all over the country. They all are lazy and don't do anything. They ride the coattails of the TBS's for appointments if they do anything at all and then receive all the credit. I have to tell my KAM what to do all the time because they are too stupid to do it themselves.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So agree! I am documenting my activity with my KAM. They know we are on to them and we are documenting everything. Trash like this isn't going to get away with not working and it will come out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I AM DOCUMENTING MY PURDUE KAM!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this is consistently happening all across the US! My KAM is a lying SOB that kisses up to upper management and has them completely fooled. If they only knew what his character really is like. He literally doesn't work and counts on the TBS's to do all the work. I have begun documenting myself and will file it and use it when I need to.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The KAMs I know work their asses off.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bad case of flat desk a$$ from sitting around. Way to go on sending an email. So exhausting. Dealing with the bounce backs is also REALLY hard work. Whew!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats a joke! They dont do shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe in your area, but I can tell you for sure that many. Prob not all, but many of them in my area do- for sure.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmmm. Such as? I agree with the other posters. My KAM couldn't list more than 3 people in entire hospital system. They are at home every single day. But like many, mine certainly knows how to schmooze and kiss up to the right people. My KAM is on the fast track for a promotion without working. Really tragic.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in the South and there are some great KAMs. Sorry yours isn’t doing what they need to do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You work in the South? Boy this is rich! So obvious a KAM wrote this. The south has some of the worst KAM's period that don't work at all. Amazing how someone would even type that. Don't worry, the TBS's have all compared notes and many of us are now documenting and filing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I’m so impressed at your detective skills! It must take an incredible amount of time and energy to know what each KAM in the nation is up to as well as evaluate their quality. It’s truly remarkable. I’m sure your “notes” will be taken to heart. Can’t wait for you to file all of your insights, I imagine this will be a wonderful reflection of your raw talent.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I will step in. Your comment is idiotic. You can't even imagine how many share the same comments you are being sarcastic about on this thread. Yes, they do have good detective skills as it is obvious you too are one of the lazy KAM's. We are all quite frankly over you and your positions should be eliminated. Your day consists of making a few phone calls with a target list of about 10 people tops. You're not held to any standard whatsoever, such as not responsible for dinner programs, and it is beneath you to make a cold call. Sound familiar? Yeah, thought so. You have no talent except for being an apple polisher.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I so agree with this. KAMs are worthless and rely on TBS's for everything, even down to setting up appointments for them. That is if they actually go anywhere.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, this Apple polisher person is back! What century are you from?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay. Which would you like us all to refer you as instead? Kiss Ass, Kiss Up, Brown Noser? I'm sure you've been called all of them throughout your "career." I also agree with the posters. So fed up with you asses not working.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn straight. My partner and I have had it with our KAM. A complete embarrassment how they kiss up to RBD and upper management as they try to advance their career beyond the current position. Oddly, they have no idea they do nothing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. It seems very clear that the KAMs are lazy lying bootlickers whose main agenda is to fool the regionals and get promoted. Sadly, this is common in many organizations. The good ole boys club is alive and well. Cronyism at its best.