KAM Doesn't work

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2019 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s unfortunate there’s an undercurrent among the TBS’s that spread misinformation. KAMS have the most pressure to establish sites of care, while TBSs have the most pressure to drive referrals. Both are tracked. Without incremental progress by both titles (which most work in completely alignment and uphold loyalty and trust in one another), either or would be managed out. It’s a simple fact. The ones that sit on these boards and complain are probably ex-employees or are being managed out as we speak.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's unfortunate that someone could post this above as they clearly have their head in the sand. It is inherently obvious that many of the KAM's have not been working. It's a well known fact that many of the sites of care have been driven by the TBS's and not the KAM's. Many KAM's have nonexistent relationships with any HCP's. All anyone from upper management would have to do is to ask the KAM's who they have been working with at the targeted hospitals and alternative sites of care, and they will get their clear answer. The numbers, if any, are shockingly low. All too often they will be asked if they know this person or that person, and the answer will be no. Many KAM's just saw this as a brief stepping stone to advance their careers and get other positions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a KAM. I spend most of my time on conference calls.