KAM Nation

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What up?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13 cut. Kams now IDN sales force.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 managers still on IDN team

5. Farhma

Farhma new user

rooted in market based innovations. critical for success

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of luck to all those cut today. No sarcasm just true good wishes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does IDN stand for ? Infectious disease..... ???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integrated Deliver Network. its an organization or group of healthcare providers/hospitals systems. KAISER, HCA , catholic health , banner, Baylor scott white. It's a c-suite job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

c-suite? Are you kidding me? Why haven’t you been calling on the c- suite all along? I’ll tell you why- they don’t care about HE. It isn’t even a core meausure and it is so inconsequential to the bottom line that they will never care. they are now being led by someone who can barely speak in complete sentences let alone lead an IDN sales force.

This too shall pass. MM will see this doesn’t work and the 21 left will be jobless as well.

The writing is on the wall for those left in KAM nation. You are next.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey jack wagon.,,the kams did at local level. Now more concentrated attention. Liver centers do care about HE, but being a coffee hostess u wouldn't know that. If u got laid off..my apologies. If u never could get KAM job.,,there's a reason why. If u don't like leadership, piss off and go to Enterprise where they truly care about your career progression. This job is easy if u get out of bed and make an effort.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if

If they care so much why isn’t there a single protocol in place across the nation? Name one ceo you called on or any c suite executive? Zero chance! Look, I am not hating on the kams. I am hating on valeant and senior leadership. How do you even contract xifaxan? It has no branded competition. Not going to happen and we all know it. Senior leadership said no worries with the hiring freeze, it’s all good! There is zero trust there.

You will lose your job soon enough and then you can go sell your idn experience.

Later

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha the Salix “Kam” salesforce was always a joke. Completely not needed and the business that was written on the floors was because of the discussions reps had with the Drs in the office. X550 isn’t that expensive and getting it on “formulary” was never a question. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass...not needed and did nothing to move sales.

And furthermore the KAMs that we’re left we’re definitely bottom of the barrel all the top people left years ago.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the brilliant peanut gallary...aka integra "specialty TM" Sorry u nvr became a hospital rep

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. Sorry you lost your job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never wanted to be a hospital rep, I had been one prior to this job. Plus, I’ve made lots more money as a TM than my KAM ever made. True story

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to DM in Indy?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, new to Salix (mistake) but on the Regular GI side. I’m not familiar with the KAM tower. Good luck everyone in KAM, Everyone will land on their feet....being in this industry makes us resilient!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the VA included in IDN? I’m just wondering.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it a mistake?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking a job here.