KAM role in Primary Care?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got contacted by a recruiter about a KAM role here. Don’t know much about the company yet but is the company & role worth pursuing. I’ve never heard of KAMs calling on primary care before...sounds odd.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your good at kissing a$$, are a yes person, are a follower, and can get accepted into one of the leadership clicks than your golden and join. If not stay away, smart people that have their own minds get punished.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know. I’m not much of a “yes” person...how are the managers, any good? Any insight on IC/comp? What are the KAMs even selling?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know, I’m not much of a “yes” person.

How is the manager of this team? Any insight on IC/comp plan? What are they even selling & who are they selling to?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

definitely not a yes person. How is the manager, any good? What’s the Ic/comp plan look like? What are the KAMs even selling?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comp and benefits are good. If all you care about is money than it doesn't get better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a glorified rep position at best. My advice is to stay away. If you have account management experience, you will be very disappointed in the role. The "directors" are not up to par and the job is a compliance nightmare. Most of the KAMs who came from outside of the organization are leaving/have left. Many within the last 8 months.