Kane Kane Kane

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS has some serious problems and it might be time to sell its assets. A sale probably is being explored as we speak. There are too many obstacles in front of them and they don't have any experienced management helping them to pull out of this. As the third largest Medicare concentrator provider the rely to heavily on Medicare. If the fed finds them guilty of something they could lose their provider number. PPS never hires any employees with hme experience so that is the biggest part of their problems. Tell me how many set-ups Jane Thomas has done? PPS is as tight as the mafia when it comes to hiring. Of all the positions open some have been open for more than a year or more. It has become a joke of a company under Kane's direction. There is no telling what skeletons will come out of the closet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with the FBI for over an 1 1/2 and boy did I tell them exactly how this idiots, defrauded the government I was a Medicare billed and I did see the fraud first hand. So if any of the employee at Pps feel safe about there jobs, be careful on what you say because it will came back and bite you. THe FBI have so much information on the company and how they conducted their business. So if you think PPS is going to survive I HAVE TO JUST SAY ONE THING GOOD LUCK.....they are 100% pre-payment audit nothing is getting paid ..... On CREDIT HOLD with vendors ....Chris Kane , Ian Farmer, JAson Anderson will all be convicted on felony MEDICARE Fraud with in the next 7months .......PPS was a Great Company at one time

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it makes sense that this happened: Peak sleep sent out a letter in the beginning of August to 4,000 Medicare sleep patients, informing them that PPS can no longer provide them with supplies do to some lack of documentation. Even though we have been billing on some of these patients for over a decade. I find it hard to believe that Medicare is now asking for chart notes prior to sleep study or compliance chart notes before this was a requirement to many of these patients. Either this was always a requirement that PPS looked the other way on or PPS is looking to dump as many Medicare patients as possible, I'm sure it's the latter. No other company is asking for this type of documentation on patients that have been on service for three or more years (since the guideline changes). Furthermore, what type of company tells their patients to track down themselves the needed documentation from their doctor and fax it in? PCC's were not evened informed of the letter until Monday, days after the first complaints started to roll in, patients and doctors are furious. Lets not forget the email from Ian telling PCC's and managers not to help these patients. I feel bad for these poor patients.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is cute. I will happily check in in 7 months to see your prediction pay off. Go back and look at the earliest posts in the PPS forum and see the same predictions from 5+ years ago.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are right, I really do, but based on how this is written I suspect you were drunk when you wrote this. The wheels of justice sure turn slowly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it is true that nothing is being paid than the investigation has not proven them innocent just yet. It has taken a long time and that usually means they are uncovering multiple instances of fraud that they think they could prosecute them for. It also could mean that they have not found enough yet and are digging as deep as they can to find something. If they are not getting paid anything but are continuing to service their patients that is going to be costly. Keep the board posted insiders!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is "haven't found enough, still digging for anything" since it has been 18+ months. But yes, keep us posted!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, Medicare is enforcing new requirements on older claims, which is what has caused and industry wide problem

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW......No I wasn't drunk when I wrote that. Typing on a IPAD.....Medicare has always required the referral to the sleep study (Prior to sleep study)...and then you have the Diagnostic test..split night......go back to dr to have sleep study interpeted and then you will have the unit dispensed.....and that is when you have Medicare already.....when you go from private insurance to Medicare all you would need is the compliance documents (Usage) and then a face to face that provides proof of medical necessity...and then at that time you could be dispensed a unit ...and still be non compliant with Medicare.......I seen it .... Time after time that patients were non compliant and brought it to my LEAD'S and Managers ATTENTION and was advised to provide proof and the account#.....and get back to work.....So Chris Kane,Ian Farmer and Jason Anderson and most of peak sleep inside sales committed the Medicare fraud.....and those individuals overlooked it all...Because those Comission checks must of been great....and I looked forward to a piece of shit $400 bonus.....I wonder what Mr Ogawa is thinking now about his little Japanese sayings.....They never worked remember the Chris Kane speech's on how they now nothing about what caused the raid....also the HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT in NOVATO and Bakerfield are little minions and all take orders from Rita Odisho...another Genius.....well I can on forever .....worker there for along time.....FBI should look at the Oxygen documentation that is even more interesting......GOOD NIGHT......Chris Kane can't say that

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be nice to get a bonus, even a small one. I have been here for 5+ years w no bonus.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CURIOUS. HOW DO ALL THE PCCS LIKE THE NEW CCM?? ANY NEWS TO WHY JANE THOMAS DELAYED ALL THE ROLL IN TO THE CCM? WHAT IS THE END OF MARCH GOING TO LOOK LIKE?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A BONUS is something you get when you work hard ...not suck ass....Maybe that's why you have never recd one after 5+ years.....has anyone that was laid off and recd a severance...did everything work out good with your COBRA Package.....did you see how TEIJEN deducted money from your 401k...right before the big layoffs started.....Wonder if this was done to the Corporate suck asses...or only to the employees that recd a sevrance.....So Mr Ogawa youi we're made to look like a fool when you spoke at those monthly calls after Chris Kane gave his little bullshit speech on how me need to cut back and save money....but Mr Kane is drinking his FIJI Water (pretty good).....Jim Langley what a joke....Rita Odisho..bigger joke....the company is DOOMED......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the branches or operations managers are being requested to do frequent inventories and asset lists you are being sold. Anyone know of these issues?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, I believe the number of branches for sale is about 25, but I only hear rumors.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHHHH all those "denovo" centers we started from scratch when Kane was in charge. What a joke!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consolidations maybe, not sales. Not any PPS anyway. AHS is a different story, but that sale already happened and was announced weeks ago.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stockard Channing let go in Chicago, Gilbey must be loving this. What are you going to do with your life Gilbey?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you seen Kane's new title: Special Advisor. Is that Japanese for: Crappy Marketing Person who now rides bike everyday and models spandex

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Stockard Channing?