Karma Is Beautiful...

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2017 at 4:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So 2 out of 3 stooges Osagie and Lou were terminated by the investors last week...BRAVO...with the remaining stooge Clarissa on her way out soon as well.

I would give it another 6 months as it is much harder to terminate a female/minority employee regardless of how useless of a leader Clarissa is.

It will be so much fun to see these 3 stooges have their egos crushed once all terminated.

Osagie playing with his Star Trek action figures, while Lou has another of his epiphanies listening to Clarissa playing a sad jazz song remembering her vacation at Monterey Jazz Festival when she was employed as 120 employees were terminated the week before.

Sincerely,

120 Employees Terminated By The 3 Stooges

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO! I can actually picture this scene with these 3 idiots :)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very sad these were great leaders, i will follow sweet Lou thru the damned Gates of delirium!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!

Clarissa is one of the worst leaders to be hired at Iroko due to affirmative action as her horrible sales track record with other companies she worked at such as Shire (where she was last terminated due to her entire division lack of sales performance) would not have gotten her this position at Iroko.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your comment about Shire couldn't be more further from the truth. That place is now a shell of what was a great company. CES certainly had a hand in the success before a new crop of bad leaders came into town. Bet on it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We may agree that she is not a good leader, but I take offense that she was hired due to affirmative action. She was hired because at the time her hiring manager thought she was the best candidate - period. Do not use this thread in mentioning any person's religious beliefs, race, gender, age, disability, national origin or sexual orientation. It is VERY inappropriate and unwelcome in this public forum!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just about fell off my chair laughing reading this :p

So nice of you to join us on this forum Clarissa, and so sorry we offended you, sounds like you need to plan another Iroko vacation, I mean Iroko meeting :D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhh, shut up!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CES was hired because she is black. Just look at this company and see how many AA are working here. Senior leadership black, AVPs black. This is why this company is falling.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought that I was the only one who noticed this. It's very uncomfortable working with them. I'm glad the silent majority has spoken in November. Time to MAGA