Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kar·ma [kahr-muh]
    noun

1. Seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman.

2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

3. fate; destiny.

4. the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BH,
    Imagine if you had just done the righteous (morally, ethically, legally) action throughout your career Axcan/Pinnacle career:
    Imagine if you had done things like support me to continue on and successfully complete the Management Development Program at Axcan...

Instead, because of your insecurity, you chose to demote, belittle and sully my reputation. You were threatened by someone you knew was more qualified, more knowledgeable and more respected than yourself.

One of the major metrics looked at to validate the quality of corporate-leadership is to look at the amount of people promoted to elevated positions under their tutelage. BH, how many people have been promoted while under your "leadership"?

Another metric looked at, to validate leadership-ability, is retention. BH, hows retention been during your "leadership"?

Not to mention sales! How have sales been under your "leadership"? Is it really everyone's fault except for your own?

Maybe its time to show some true leadership? Be a real leader for once, step aside and let someone else do your job. Just about anyone could do it better.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I know who that last post was written by; he makes some pretty good points. It was very wrong what was done to him by BH back at Axcan... He was a good rep.
    Mike P. should have promoted him from the start. He was already a Product Manager and had loads of success and experience as a PDT rep. He was the team trainer and was active in the Management Development Program.

They would have never put up with GH's shit and they would have never sold out their sales reps to save their own hide like BH has done.

Maybe BH should stand-down and let someone else do the job. I'm sure he could find a new job. I hear the Sleepy's Mattress store is looking for salespeople. At least there he could test out the mattresses and do what he does best... Sleep.