Kaskela Law LLC Announces Investigation of Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) on Behalf of Investor

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2019 at 1:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaskela Law LLC Announces Investigation of Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT) on Behalf of Investors:

PHILADELPHIA, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 28, 2019 / Kaskela Law LLC is investigating Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc ("Osmotica" or the "Company") (OSMT) on behalf of the Company's investors. The investigation seeks to determine whether Osmotica violated the federal securities laws in connection with and following the Company's initial public offering ("IPO") of securities." data-reactid="11" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Osmotica violated the federal securities laws in connection with and following the Company's initial public offering ("IPO") of securities.

In October 2018, Osmotica completed its IPO, selling over 7.6 million shares of common stock to investors at $7.00 per share, for gross proceeds of over $53 million.

Less than six months later, on March 27, 2019, Osmotica announced preliminary clinical trial results for a second Phase III study of Arbaclofen extended-release (ER) tablets for the treatment of spasticity associated with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Therein, the Company disclosed "mixed" study results, and reported that "Arbaclofen did not demonstrate superiority to placebo as measured by the CGIC (Clinical Global Impression of Change)."

Following this news, shares of the Company's common stock declined $2.74 per share, or over 40% in value, to close on March 28, 2019 at $4.00 per share." data-reactid="14" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Following this news, shares of the Company's common stock declined $2.74 per share, or over 40% in value, to close on March 28, 2019 at $4.00 per share.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly does this mean?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider trading you idiot
    Are you surprised???
    Martha Stewart can show the boys how to hide a file in a cake and wear orange in 100 ways to fabulous!
    F this place it’s corrupt beyond repair
    Whose the brains behind this vomit strategy? Oh that’s right I’m doing a field ride Saturday and Sunday what’s 7 days a week of work?
    Get the pips over with your Big rotten Apple DM warned us it’s coming just do it already or lay us off.

Ababay likes this.
  4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the heck has field rides on the weekend?

5. Ababay

Ababay new user

This company is wack! I was laid off in August and just found out my old DM un-LinkedIn-ed me. I didn’t even know that was a thing lol, but I’m guessing it’s because I actually stood up for myself and called out certain types of unfair/corrupt behaviors while here. It’s funny too how she actually thinks she’s an awesome DM but legit does nothing and just gives people crappy reviews to cover her own ass while simultaneously delegating everything to everyone else on the team (including speaking on conference calls). You’re a real gem, Jen, and you’re truly mature

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She blows smoke up
    everyone’s ass. I can’t wait for next week I’m getting my 1100 commission check and quitting many more with me.
    FUCKING 5 new enrollments when I had to give my existing accounts to others?
    You don’t know neurology people that much is obvious..no clinical data means you need relationships!!! You wiped those away! Shitty shitty idea y’all whipped up.
    Miserable miserable people. Fuck NY DM too he was canned at Allergan for a reason you idiots. Did you not ask them what actually happened? Lies lies lies and more lies. Oh I forgot you reward your minion fools and overlook what good people you have left! Good luck to those remaining I hope you find something else soon cause the next chop is coming fast if you don’t get the MAGIC 5!

Ababay likes this.
  7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the executive branch for a second. The ceo has a history of taking over a company and inflating revenue to make it look like a profitable company, do honestly believe that his strategy for this company is any different? look at the pipeline and ask yourself why would a pharma company that presents itself as an innovative and serious player in the game make shitty investments on products no doctor gives a shit about?
    they keep everything shady so you don't realize the truth and investors comb the financial statements on the company website and ask yourself why the ceo is selling then buying shares.
    Your direct managers are incompetent, rejects from larger companies.
    The NY DM runs to HR with anything and everything because instead of leading and guiding his reps in the right direction he would rather rule through fear.
    So start applying theres better companies out there who will value you. good luck.

Ababay likes this.
  8. Ababay

Ababay new user

Guys, I could tell this company was shady from day 1. Go elsewhere, it’s for the best. Not all pharma companies are corrupt like this. It’s not worth I’m the emotional turmoil. Good luck getting out! You’ll be way happier :)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

show of hands, who's jumping ship tomorrow?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 ppl from one team already...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor sales leadership here. Why stay?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it’s so easy to double dip. They’re stupid, they’re metrics heavy.
    I keep my iPad on airplane mode and enter calls, book lunches that I don’t even show up too. And somehow my numbers are ok. I’m working harder for another competitor pharma company that has a far better product.
    They haven’t had a clue for a while now

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s that janitors mop treating you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn’t have a clue. No reason to be jealous. Don’t hate the player hate this mess of a company. HR ain’t never gonna find me I’ve been doing this for almost 1.5 years.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you manage field rides and pulling the wool over your manager's eyes? Honestly curious about doing this myself

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great, but literally, who gafs? This company is bush league. The sales leaders are bush league. The CEO is the most bush league of them all. Pulling the wool over the eyes of these dunces is like taking candy from a baby - you get the candy, but do you really get that much satisfaction out of it?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t. Unless of you know the risks associated with doing this and are smart about balancing your schedule. Never get lazy and always plan tediously.
    You have to find your offices which you have good relationships with (the offices that I give no show lunches too) I bring my narcissistic manager to those offices on field rides

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course I do. Between the shit pay, power tripping managers and how HR thinks it’s ok to fire/lay off people for trivial mistakes, they manipulate sales numbers and screw people out of the hard work they put it in...they rig the system and create a situation where you can’t win and you always lose so why wouldn’t I get satisfaction.
    I’ll bet both of my salaries that if you put any of the sales leaders in the field for 6 months, they’d only come up with lint

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be wary of this stock. Look out for a pump and dump.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks ! They put you in horrible situations where you can’t win no matter what.
    I was so naive when I accepted the position.
    I gave up so much just to join this mess of a clusterfuck. Then, when I realized what I did I wanted to beat myself with a stick over it
    When I got that 1100 lol ( ok mine was 1400 dollar bonus ) I knew I was done!
    Oh and doctors who barely wrote wanted to “take me on trips” and I am like “ wtf
    Hire a freakin prostitute because I quit this job (mentally ) few months ago.

Ababay likes this.