Kastle Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info on this opportunity? Kynamro looks like a dog but wondering if anyone is hitting their goals.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was contacted by a recruiter for this company. pay sounded very good until they told me the territory. 4 states and only 125k. crazy to think they are going to find anyone to accept that. think kastle better up the salary quite a bit to entertain anyone with a brain. top specialty reps are making 125k with only counties for territory not states

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a disaster. If you want a laugh take the interview. These guys are only out to prove to those still at Takeda that their packages aren't actually 2 inches long. Hilarious.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what territory is this for? I interviewed for the CA position. It looked like an uphill battle and sales director was desperate to get someone on board.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you take the job? I'm curious to hear from anyone that currently works here. I was contacted for an open area. It sounds like it is a tough gig but the future sounds promising. Get some experience with an orphan drug and other doors will open.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

somebodys got to have some feedback here!?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are sales

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strange that PF got the post about his pathetic elevator pitch pulled?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! You must be referring to PF going on and on about the car reimbursement and 401k plan to candidates... he might want to brush up on his selling skills

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OmFG!! I THINK I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul is an egotistcal gambling asshole. He needs his fatass kicked to knock him down a few notches.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$125K
    Is this primary care?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Paul F.? Is this company done?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$125K per semester, right?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the company may be crumbling bc sales are falling and company is burning money month over month. Any insight would be helpful

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard that they are no longer going to market Kynamro. is this true?