Kate Owen

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spouting off without knowing the facts. I’ve never heard of this and I’ve worked with Kate since she joined BMS. Get ready for her rollout of her new organization next week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d do her

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kate here, thanks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kate isn't here, shes currently sitting by her fire with a litre of eggnog panicking about how she is going to unveil this masterplan on Monday.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually she’s having tea and crumpets.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kate is very, very attractive and wicked smart.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steven, calm down now

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the date and time of Kate’s Operations Townhall? Is it this Wednesday at 9am?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Wednesday at 9am in A-1250. For all of the haters, prepare to be amazed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed, BELIEVE IN KATE!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of bogus BS, trust you gut, not some nut

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet, still no invite, and a room that wouldn't support the intended audience. A GCO overhaul would be announced at HPW.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing is done at HPW. It would be done at PPK atrium.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just about anything GCO-centric is done at HPW. We've only had one town hall at the atrium, and something as potentially sensitive as this would not be done in 'public'.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A1250 is otherwise occupied, all week. Do you think that nobody actually works here?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well wouldn’t Outlookshow “occupied” if the time slot was reserved?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you worked here, you would know that Outlook shows who booked it and what for, unless of course we needed a two-day training program reserved to hide this super secure (not happening) meeting.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then you are seeing the meeting. A second day was reserved for breakout sessions.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two days wasted on this nonsense? Kate, what donuts and beverage would you like for the breakout sessions?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New structure with hybrid outsourcing model is “nonsense”? I would advise that you attend assuming you were on the meeting invitation. I can’t comment on what food will be served.