Kate Owen

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meeting that didnt happen? LOL.

Rodney Anonimoose likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apologies but Kate needs to reschedule the meeting. Mid-February is the target date. BELIEVE IN KATE.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it taking her three months to come up with a solid plan?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joining in late to the discussion. What was summary of the meeting? Were slides distributed?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this loser that posting this thread? It’s not needed and not funny. Get back to work.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meeting has not happened, a mouthbreather was making that up. Only current status is what was committed to at the december townhall: Currently mapping BMS/Celgene legacy folks to new roles, should be announced in January. Nothing scheduled, nothing announced.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps BMS people as nothing to do... as the company has no compounds in house... hence why acquiring Celgene...

I find the thread funny ;-) but it is not a good sign of quality of leadership if people are that much criticised...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering if Kate has managed to pull her finger out yet?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

annnnnd she's *still* not done.

Rodney Anonimoose likes this.
  11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet there is a GDO leader (or two) who's quite sad ~no tea time or scones and no trolling the flex. seating areas. Gd you coronavirus!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy mackerel, when is her time up? She will be leaving a wake of scorched earth behind her.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kate Owen is a disaster who will run everyone with any talent from Celgene out of this company

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What'd she do now? I'm sure it was incredibly important.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw on BMS TV that Kate was given a special award for innovative thinking. Congratulations Kate!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well deserved Kate, congratulations! This should make all of the haters furious.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is so full of herself and spends little time engaging and motivating the organization. She is a piece of work. Interesting that management is not trying to understand what she has created so much tension and mistrust in GDO. GDO has had some impressive leaders who helped elevate and advance the organization she is not one of them

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is she still around ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, in fact she is. Doing great things from what I here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ran into Kate the other day and boy was I impressed. She’s very classy, quite pretty, and very friendly. She welcomed me like a long lost friend. BMS is lucky to have such a wonderful and brilliant leader.