Kathy, Please help!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2015 at 1:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is time to get rid of the point responsibilities and conference calls. I guess it was a good idea for someone on each team to take ownership and know what is going on regarding adults/motivation/training...... But nothing comes of this and it is a giant waste of time. It seems like the RDs make conference calls bc they think they should. Asking 15 reps to share (make up) what their team thinks or what their strategy for the summer is gets us nowhere.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome thread! Now let's add to the list of all the other stupid initiatives she has demanded of us that should go to the curb.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, the trackers for the lunch expenditures that we already enter into concur

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any single ladies in Lexington??? I need a date for this weekend

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should ask Kobe out. Heard its been about 10 years since she's had a man. Or at least a real one thats tougher than her. You know, a frat boy!

Wahoo!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A complete waste of time. Entering the numbers into concur one time should be enough. Cost codes are listed on every expense report and broken down by Zone. These numbers are already recorded and extracted by accounting. Otherwise, how do you do taxes ever year?

If Concur can not pull these numbers then switch to another expense program. Certify or Quick Books can do it faster and it's a lot cheaper. My old company expenses would take me 30 minutes. We had a budget and I could see how I was tracking in the same program I entered the expenses. Concur takes the entire month and once I enter all that information, I now have to enter it into an excel spreadsheet, my RD enters that into a spreadsheet, ZD enters that into a spreadsheet and so on all because someone up top can't just ask accounting to extract the same information with a push of a button. One Shire? All I see is doubles and triples. Double expenses entry, triple calendar entry, double time off entry, triple point person conference calls, and triple reporting. Big waste of bucks and time out of the field.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are entering it twice because Kobe is using it to track investment vs results, which by the way is non-compliant. She's not allowed to pull the data directly to measure performance against it so she develops her own tracker. She is a compliance nightmare, since you are not supposed to use meals to drive business. The rule is clear as day, but she thinks she's above it all. I hope enough of us turn her in to the OIG.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called "check the box". Useless activity to make management think they're doing something.
    My strategy for the summer is to play golf. At least three times a week, end time with my kids at the pool everyday, poke my wife 4times a week, and try to work at least 12 hrs a week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. See you at Prez Club!! We can laugh at kk and ps together.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey maybe we can have lunch together. Where are you located?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kansas City. I worked out of my condo there running the neuroscience BU sales team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calendars! Wait, color coded calendars! Agendas for RD! The 500000 page agenda if you have a corporate ride along! Budget tracker! I am sure I forgot something! It makes no sense!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, are you surprised at all this BS? We work in a glorified kindergarten run by idiots.
    Just remember, whatever busy work BS they want done is done on company time, which to me is 9- noon on MWTh.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are like the dumbest ass posts ever. You people know you love KK, that is why keep talking about her and won't get a job with another company. Thy protest too much.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK needs to call the cops for a stalker. This shit is from 2015 so you had to hunt this down to post this today . Plus you keep replying to every KK post on here . Get a life man . She's demoted and gone from the field forth.....it's over dude

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Budgets
    2. Calendars
    3. The ride along sheet I have to give to my DM before each ride along.
    4. The fact my manager has "delegated" people on the team to roll up to them budgets and calendars...as if they have so much to do that they cannot possibly do it themselves. GIVE ME A BREAK I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! YOUR JOB NOT MINE!
    5. Point responsibilities (although I haven't had a point call since January)
    6. The 6hrs of Saba training we got this last week and have to have done.

Oh ya and I thought we were supposed to get paid on the June contest asap...payout isn't until September!?! What the actual fuck is that shit!?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she not in the field anymore than what the fuck are you talking about. If this post is so old, sure are responding to my comment rather quickly.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this shit took place in 2015 you still talking about it in 2017 these posts are condicting one another. Whats really going on. I don't believe anything on the internet because any body can make a web page and write anything. Including changing dates.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stalker, hell in sound to me like she a fucking fan club.lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I enjoy quite walks on the beach and wine. Hope you don't mind though Iam rather short with tattoos all over me and I have a bread. Lol