Kathy, Please help!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2015 at 1:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite walks = Moron GED Janitor

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has a fanclub.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG how did you know.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way my friends call me Candy Cane but you can call me Rusty Nail. Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This shit is freaking awesome better than Facebook.lamo

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not recycled is true, many managers do this in the OBU.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi this Rusty Nail sweetheart I forgot to tell what my hobbies were. Here it goes I love going to klan meetings where we have wonderful conversations about how much we hate people that are different than us. Also I love going to meth cook outs. Enjoying discuss how much I hate the LGBT community even though I know Iam playing for both teams.lol Also enjoy going to church pretending like I believe in God. Last but least going to abortion clinics harassing women about getting abortion even though I have five children of my own that I don't take care of. Iam the epitome of hypocrisy in its purist form. Hope you're not judgmental. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is that supposed to mean? Not recycled is true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#27 clean that shitter BOY !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also Iam totally against race mixing but very much open to incest. Lmao

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh come on can't you keep an open mind. You supposed to be such a Christian why you judgeing me. Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when going hook up Iam dying to meet you. Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, how sweet Iam bring you a gift too it going to be made of metal and have hot objects flying out of it, towards your head. Lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Daddy where did you go? Just going to abandon me, so you can smoke crack and play with voodoo dolls. Lmao

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's pretty obvious that all this shit was written recently and that losers who probably just got out of prison wrote it. After they got done smoking a foil. Lol

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never going dance again, guilty feeling got no rhythm. Lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow , you one senstive bitch, you sure not a little light in the lofters while always accusing someone of being gay. With your little dancing and singing ass.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you sure your not

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does there have to be something wrong with a person just because they don't want get involved with somebody who already married and who is broke as hell. Also by way they behave has some serious mental health issues. No thanks I ll pass.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does there have to be something wrong with a person just because they don't want be involved someone who is broke as fuck, have a bunch of kids already, and by the way they behave, must have some serious mental health issues as well. No thanks I'll pass on that as well.