Kavanaugh not fit, is a liar

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Fucktard, Sep 30, 2018 at 9:12 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of those 3 good Christian men have ever been convicted of sexual assault. ;)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump is a choir boy next to rapist and habitual significant sexual assault perp BILL CLINTON and his enabling witch wife HILLARY.

Make about a thousand posts excoriating them and then you might get a brief hearing on Trump.

Till then your nothing but an absurd hypocrite not worthy of being listened to.

Next! :p

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we know that Ford’s longtime best friend, McLean, who was at the beach with her when she composed the famous letter that got leaked is also a very deep state operative.

And Laufman is her lawyer. McLean was in the second row at the hearing, one of the reserved seats, as she was photographed coming in after Ford and her lawyers.

McLean is a retired (within the last year or so) FBI lawyer herself. She is the one who Ford’s former boyfriend swore he had seen being coached by Ford years ago to take her polygraph for her FBI job application.

Ford, of course, said in the hearing under oath that she had never advised anyone on polygraphs and implied that she didn’t know anything about them. Note, she coauthored a 2008 article on psychological factors that affect polygraph results.

When Ford’s high school best friend, Leland Kaiser, came out and said the party and whole assault situation Ford alleged didn’t happen, both McLean and Laufman pressured her to “clarify” that she just couldn’t remember it.

Connecting dots makes it easy to infer that this whole plot to take down Kavanaugh is part of the larger effort to take down Trump.

Laufman was involved in the Clinton probe and Mueller Russian interference probe as well as taking out Flynn. Now he’s involved in the Kavanaugh plot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this is obviously an attempt to obstruct Trump but this is just another episode of the Democrats now decades old jihad against conservative, strict constructionist judges because the courts are hoe they get their demonic leftist agenda inacted since there is no way that it would be legitimately adopted by the people and their elected representatives.

This is about Trump but it’s also about much more. I’m all likelihood though, the remaking of the court will likely be Trump’s greatest legacy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the sky is falling - thanks for the laugh. :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The laugh of an ignorant fool. :rolleyes:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Justice Ginsburg will probably be replaced at some point by Trump too. That will be STRIKE THREE and the DemaKKKrats will really flip out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s too old and getting cranky. Should have age limits.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, laughs at ignorant fools like you and those like you.
    The truth was revealed and justice prevailed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? :rolleyes:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Behold America - your next Supreme Court Justice :eek:

[​IMG]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually dumbass, Democratic Sen. Manchin was the deciding vote - kills ya don't it? :p

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it actually kills you! You will live the rest of your life knowing that it was a DEMOCRAT who put Kavanaugh on SCOTUS! You will NEVER be able to forget that! :p:p:p

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny, I'm a moderate Republican who enjoys pointing out your nonsensical slanted posts. Kavanaugh is a good man and a centrist which is why that Dem voted for him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you act like a retarded Democrat and that’s my problem? Now that’s what’s too funny.

And my deluded “moderate” (translated liberal) Republican friend you’ve never pointed out a nonsensical slanted post of mine because I’ve never made anything but sensible and factual posts.

Finally, it certainly doesn’t speak very well of Democrats that they are so biased and partisan that only one would vote for a “good man and centrist” such as Kavanaugh.

Oops! Looks like I just pointed out a slanted and nonsensical post of yours! And I really enjoyed it! :D