KaVo Kerr TSM position info?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2018 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insights into comp-base+comm, benefits, co car or allowance? Culture and products within their respective market info would be very helpful too. Is in southern US. thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy that runs the training class is an overgrown chubby 4th grader who’s only there to assert his dominance over the new hires, humble brag every chance he gets, and always finds a way to change the topic to himself.

Hell try to make you cry during role plays, intimidate you, and again, assert his expertise.

According to multiple managers, he applied for numerous positions at home office and didn’t get any of them, so they finally stuck him in training. When I say not a soul in my training class liked him, that’s a generous understatement.

This dude loves being head of training so much because he’s still scarred from getting bullied as a kid and has a stage to passively aggressively bully and intimidate new hires while acting like he’s their to help.

RSMs are great there, and you’ll be warned about him before you go to training In a professional way, but what they really mean is “nothing that douchebag says holds any weight so just deal with him for two weeks and you’ll never have to see him again.” I learned absolutely nothing valuable at training. The dude was a subpar rep that wanted to feed his ego and work for home office. Wait til he talk about how he married “up” aka out of his league. WOOF!

LOL and wait til he tells you how incredible of an athlete his son is only to hear him follow that up with “he’s a parkour athlete.” For those of you who don’t know what that is, he does 360s down small staircases in inner cities and barrel rolls before he runs to the next obstacle. Dudes a dweeb. My training class dubbed him “squeak.”