KBI Biopharma

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2015 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess I dodged a bullet there!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! Not a good working environment and also with the sexual harassment listed on this thread previously.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the lack of professionalism and adherence to federal regulations is alarming!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the looks of it, too many over-inflated titles for people with very little experience outside of Amgen's golden gates...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of what is being said here is just false information. The big problem is the company works its employees to death with little to no compensation or appreciation, and no sign of changing that mentality. Some major housecleaning is needed, starting at the top.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything said by KBI employees here is true. KBI Boulder does not comply with FDA, and other federal, regulations. KBI intentionally disregards GMP, GDP, and safety which is why the FDA keeps returning. KBI has huge ethics problems with the many sexual harassment complaints. KBI Boulder screwed up Coherus 1701 and the products of other companies of which some refuse to do business with KBI any longer. KBI Boulder mistreats employees and forces good employees, who try to correct the GDP/GMP disaster, to resign. A horrid company with horrid managers/execs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! Imagine cutting corners when making biologics!!! That is criminal and dangerous.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are all of the Senior Directors driving BMWs? Unbelievable!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money grabbing before KBI Boulder goes down the toilet. JSR put tens of millions into Boulder in hopes of regaining that and being profitable in the future. Not working out so far!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard members of management are being fired. Anyone else know about this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would not surprise me!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not much going on with KBI but failed drug products and continual chaos.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’be been following this thread. I am not an employee but have an interest. What is the latest?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too much work, not enough resources and expectations to work 50-60 hours per week. NO THANKS! :)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the latest at KBI? It seems like there has been a LOT of turnover in the QA department. What gives?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like there is a culture of incompetence and unethical behavior at this company. I find it hard to believe that they continue to get clients after the Coherus debacle.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KBI can’t seem to get an honest site head. Heard the current one has a “favorite” direct report

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will KBI be hiring back all of the laid-off AZ folks that jumped ship to go to AZ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A veritable explosion of available talent!