KCI Beds

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know. Maybe I have been under a rock. I heard that KCI is trying to sell off their bed business? You guys capitalizing on this? Just read rumors that a deal has been made and will be announced Friday.(on KCI board)..Just curious how you guys are approaching it in your accounts..I hate KCI (former VAC rep) and love watching you guys hammer them.:) Happy Selling.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately Hill-Rom could not capitalize on an opportunity like this if it was staring them in the face. Leadership is paralyzed with fear of the Government and even the Hill-Rom lawyers and there hyped up rhetoric. Sales people are relegated to spewing off a set of specs on a product and nothing more. and everyone is running around updating spreadsheets every week as we are now Wall Street's bitch from quarter to quarter. Leadership cares about one thing only, meeting an earnings call, and doing the minimum to meet that call. Absolutely no passion around developing new products, or acquiring some new complementary technology. I suspect that smaller companies like Sizewise will benefit more from the unraveling of KCI.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly unlikely the Justice Department would allow a Hill-Rom/KCI or Hill-Rom/Stryker merger. Too much market share. Now KCI/Stryker I could see but nothing involving Hill-Rom.