KCI IS GOING TO REPLACE THE VAC!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2007 at 8:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new word on the street is that KCI is going to launch a replacement product to replace the Wound Vac. This is why so many top officers are cashing out stock. They are going to use the money to buy options on KCI stock and make even more money. So again the rich will get richer, unless we also buy so KCI stock options.

The word on the street is that the product is already avaliable and can hit the market without any delay. That is why timing is so important if you want in on the stock action.

But I did get an advance peek at what is going to replace the Wound Vac. It is so simple, as it takes advantage of assets KCI alread has in place. What KCI is going to do is give KCI reps straw, since they SUCK.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pure bull crap. KCI has nothing new. Never will.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you are concerned with our innovation and your company's lack of innovation. V.A.C. Therapy just gets better and better.
    Which product would you want your Granny on?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey morons! Read his post again! He said that the VAC was being replaced with a straw because KCI employees suck!! Do you get it??? Stupid assholes! I work for KCI too and agree with him. The idiots that post all of the negativity on here do suck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck exudate through a straw?

Big time cost cutting idea! Wait till the cost cutting teams get wind of this idea.

LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KCI is coming out with a newer and better version of the vac.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Putting lipstick on a pig. Nothing new.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got punked and were to stupid to know it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holly crap, I guess the only thing you use a straw for, it to drink the Kool-aid.

You got punked and were to stupid to notice.

P.S. Selling against people like you make my job so much easier.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You STILL do not get it?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He thinks he "got it."

LOL

This is too funny.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many of your "VACs" do you have out?

You are probably one of those suction/gauze reps that use our studies and call it a "VAC" and then put out your product that doesn't quite compare. Been there, used your product and it does SUCK and also stinks...just ask a patient with drainage.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares if I use your studies to prove that Suction is Suction. It does not matter if it comes from a VAC or another suction machine or a STRAW. The whole point of this thread was a joke and you just mixed up a 5 gallon batch of kool-aid.

Now go to the corner and calm down.

Everyone else laughed why can't you.

14. The Sith

The Sith Guest

First of all apologies to all for my absence...been hiking across the galaxy bumping into a few new and old friends.

So the new rumour about the Vac being replaced has finally surfaced.
    Well come together brothers and sisters because the rumour is true............
    Its called.........ha ha ha..... not gonna make it that easy for you guys n gals......lets just say that i have seen both units and to put a British saying to it " IT'S THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS ' Sorry to those who don't know what it means. Anyway it's gonna be adios to the Freedom and Ats and hello to..............................shit the boss is coming... bye

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude why are you being so cloack and dagger about it, just tell them the truth about the new upgrade. It's a crazy straw, not just a plain old straw that bends, but a CRAZY, Colorfull straw.

WOW you won't believe this but in the image verification, KCI is in the string, to wierd

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same shit, different label? Same old smell?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a beta tester for the "ActiVac". A few new bells and whistles.
    Nothing that would allow this company to escape its inevitable (and increasingly noticeable) fate.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were a Beta tester for the Acti-VAC, you did a horrible job! The reason why we can't get this product launched is because you couldn't get enough VAC's out!! Pathetic!!

Our region will cash in when it gets to us!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I started reading this tread it thought it was real. Then I got to the punchline and laughed out load. But then I thought how close this hit to home, because all we really do is sell suction at an outragous price.

With the new unit, just how many ways can KCI dress up an old pig?
    Where do we really go from here?