KCI LOST ITS CORE VAULES A LONG TIME AGO

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. People - The good ones are all gone.
    2. Your Participation in managing KCI - Closed door policy.
    3. Teamwork and Clear Communicaion - Seperate the divisions and if they speak up fire them.
    4. Excellence - Nonexistent.
    5. Personal Growth - If your not freind with Julie for get about it.
    6. Careful Stewardship of our resources - Increase prices!
    7. Responsibility and Commitment - What's in it for me.
    8. A Servant's Heart - Blowing smoke it's only about revenue.
    9. Leadership and Initiative - Yeah right > not with Delvacchio around.
    10. Vision - Smoke and mirrors just recut the foam a different way.
    11. Balance and Consistency - Decrease employee pay and change the comp plan.
    12. Integrity before God and man- Mention this openly and your fired.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been around a long time. Could not have said it better. I wish I knew who you are. I'd buy you a Cocktail, and probably have a good conversation. It will never be the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone who comes at it head on. Good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not have put it better. Those in charge could care less and have even less values.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too have been here a long time and probably should have left awhile ago. However, I'm ashamed of what KCI has turned into. In all my years I have never heard or seen this much negativity surrounding our management. The only way to correct the problem that has clearly woven itself into the fiber of our company is to flush the system out. How we do that I'm not sure?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was not long ago, I sat at this same meeting when MD plans were drawn out on a napkin at the bar. As 4-5 respected sales people said this was all going to happen. Oddly enough I mentioned this to the only person I know that is still here tonight. Scary, as these 4-5 people developed our business and one being my territory. Never in my professional career would I have expected such an unprofessional company and I get why they are not here. Almost four, hope it's the last KCI GSC.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!