KCI Pay & Benefits

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2017 at 7:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left last year working in R&D, Senior leadership doesn't want to hear why products are delayed, I remember when the one guy from GE came to give us his pep talk about how he had his teams meeting their timelines at like 90-95% and that we would be meeting our timelines within the year. haa, didn't happen and never will with the mindset they have. i dont think any project ever made the original timeline, and i was there 15 years. they dont come up with reasonable timelines, they let people who have no idea what it take to launch a product, from an engineering standpoint decide when a product launches with no buffer or room for error. Bring the sales and marketing teams in and let then have a hand at engineering work in a regulated industry, especially for a product with no predicate, and keep the company out of trouble. we never had a observation, violation the whole time i was there.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Kathy Bzurik took over the helm she had all the veteran engineers laid off and closed the local manufacturimg plant to be moved overseas to Avalon, Ireland and flipped the company with a golden parachute aa it was a company already stripped to the bone. Looked like a masterpiece painting to APAX but was actually a paint by numbers painting with all the accounting. Joe Woody was just collecting a paycheck only to flip Lifecell and KCI to Acelity. What a waste of a legacy of Dr. Jim L.