Keep Away From Piezo

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just let go of the Florida rep hard worker. The sales manager thinks that doctors are going to spend $15,000 for a unit in today's economy. Doctors who own the unit rarely use it. Eventually you'll see them for sale on E-Bay. Sales manager can't be trusted!!! Ask any ex-Lifecore rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always thought he was a good guy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you agree with him.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strong manager who is loyal to his company and his people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he got rid of the Florida rep, no warning, no severence, no campassion!!!!Wow that is real loyalty. I want to see him sell one unit in Florida or anywhere. Piezo has run its course. anyobe who was going to buy has already bought it. The state of the economy is not helping matters. He is only loyal to himself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely! They just got rid of their California rep AND the replacement for the other Florida rep they unceremoniously fired last year. The company is a sinking ship and they treat their employees like garbage.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Captain, there's an iceberg straight ahead, shall I change course ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! The few reps that haven't quit or gotten fired were just switched over to 1099. Not sure why they don't just close their doors and call it a day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperate people say desperate things. Obviously, no company fires sales people for being successful in their territories.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your name Ken Hasty??? Or maybe you are that bald guy....... no company with any real cash switches reps to 1099 status.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not associated with Piezosurgery, but in the dental industry selling regenerative materials. I have seen the Piezo device used a couple of times now, and a good majority of my customers praise the product. They seem to be doing pretty well in my area....

12. I am not real familiar with the situation at Piezosurgery, but I would think that the only reason a rep would be switched to 1099 status is because they weren't selling enough and weren't even bringing enough revenue in to cover their own salaries...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a rep in the dental arena and the Piezo device is a very good product. They have gone through many representatives and it turned out that they were not covering their weight. The objective of any company is to be profitable. If you were not hustling as a paid employee and they are offering a rep the position as a 1099 he should feel fortunate. The economic climate is bad however it is now time to turn rocks over and find the business.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok "Doctor"..... I'm pretty sure most Oral Surgeons don't have the time or interest in posting on a message board regarding sales compensation.

Any positive info on Piezo obviously comes from the remaining few employees.... If I were a betting man I'd be setting up a pool to see who can guess the date they either close their doors or hand the product over to another company to sell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think Giuseppe is a bad guy I think he's a guy who was in school and got saddled with the burden of managing the family's gazillions of dollars wealth in the US market.

16. What I find interesting is that a lot of people on here have no guts to put their name, they put everything as anonymous, if you are so sure of your accusations against a company, why don't you man up and put your name on here...and, yes, actually oral surgeons do have time to read message boards, this is one way for me to keep up on the industry.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok "Doctor Johnson"...

Best Regards,

'Doctor Smith'

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an interesting site. It is apparently a place for "bottom of the barrel" reps to commiserate with each other and anonymously slander companies and people so they can somehow make themselves feel better about not selling and losing their jobs.

If these miserable people had put as much effort into their jobs they might be still employed. Obviously they would rather sit on the couch and complain - just like when they were employed.

I feel sorry for whatever companies hire any of these people. Piezo is a great company but definitely needs to be more careful whom they hire as their sales reps.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one of the last sales people standing still selling for Piezosurgery... it sucks. Cheap company it's impossible for anyone other than one or two people to make $. Just waiting for that Friday afternoon call when I'm told I'm not needed anymore with no warning or severance. Can't wait. Dying a slow painful death and the solution is to RAISE the price of an overpriced device? Genius.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, they really do need to rethink what kind of losers they hire for sales reps! With that kind of attitude, it is obvious your sales suck. Why don't you do them a favor and just quit!