Keep Away From Piezo

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better days are behind them. Multiple machines on the market now. Many docs bought years ago and really never incorporated it into their daily routine, or use now just for certain indications. I can see this product being picked up by a dealer, like Ostell, which had its day as well!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in total agreement of your observation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cares about herself, passionate about herself, and skilled at lying.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are definitely correct. I guess she was the best they could hire. Typical for the company, a cheap hire!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"was"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, this company has a bad reputation and keeps repeating the same mistakes. Sometimes it's better to sit back and watch a slow death instead of trying to save it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. The ceo is clueless.

10. Happy Ex

Happy Ex Guest

A company that is staring down the barrel while the pointer finger trembles with suggestion.

The management and ceo are in a labrynth of confusion and ideas are scarce.

The white flag waves in a dust of nothingness.

11. Sista Sass

Sista Sass Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that a song?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not expect anything less from this company!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will they blame?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Daddy's Boy!!!! He can't blame KH. Maybe his replacement is in the sights.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"daddy's boy" is gotta be lost. he has no idea how to run a company. born into it doesn't mean anything. from what I hear at shows and in the field he's not liked in the industry, or by his sales people. he is a micro-mgr. and burns out his director. every rep i met bashed the company. salvin crushes these guys and takes any leads they have and turns them into customers. maybe Bob can help them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny response !!! The response is right on the money. How much is going to be spent on supporting KOL's. At some point whoever is funding this endeavor is going to be looking for ROI. It is too late to employ a different sales model. They should promote the website they have up that competes with their sales team. Sorry ass company!!! They are waiting on a wedge implant to save the day. Isn't that a backwards move? They are now exploring the medical arena with their devices.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the "ceo" wears pantyhose under his pants.