1. Almost 50 non-oncology drugs found to kill cancer cells —Chi-Med stops pancreatic cancer trial upon early success — GSK gets speedy review for one of its top drug prospects— See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Keli is so dumb

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2019 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish she'd go back to where she came from. She drives everyone crazy, has no idea what she's talking about and is scaring everyone to death that she's going to have more power. Timmy cant select talent, but is great at creating disfunction.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be a weak fucking man who can’t handle strong women. She is the strongest in commercial and Teprotumab will fail without her. Go f yourself

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a weak ass man who can’t handle strong Women. She is the strongest in commercial and teprotumab has no chance without her. Go f urself

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keli is actually amazing. Super smart and capable. She is an amazing partner!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree Kelli is in over her head

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keli is the opposite of a leader or inspirational in any way. Its understandable why she's never led anything outside Horizon. We're guinea pigs due to Timmies continued poor judgement.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's motivated me to send out my resume. morale as bad as I've seen

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are those lips fake on her?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she's a no brain idiot just like the rest of Timmys family that works there. You should see her strut around the office like a queen. The board should take care of the situation before everyone leaves.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Walberts love disfunction

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and sex with reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep the investors and the board need to get involved.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel bad for Vikram. Imagine how messed up that is. CCO has CEO's fake boob wife reporting to him, telling on him to an emotionally unstable CEO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was in a prep meeting with Keli yesterday, she's such an idiot. Please take her away, NOW.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. The COOs daughter is her HR person. She should have been fired long ago. Poor vikram. Tangled web of awful people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

URGENT NEED FOR INTERVENTION. WALBERTS MOZE AND ESTEE DESTROYING THE CULTURE HERE.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, please, please don't let any FDA review shroud the fact that Keli is killing Horizon. Every time she "motivates" us she digs a deeper hole and scares us to death. Board, cut through the smoke screen and get her out NOW! When I look at her I see Stormy Daniels.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comparison is an insult to Stormy Daniels.