Kelly Brett

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2018 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn’t have jumped honey! Stock at Sage has plummeted to $85 a share.
    #thisissage

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had a crush gig at Novo and got a little ahead of herself jumping to Sage. Sometimes you learn the hard way. Good luck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. It sucks here and we all made a big mistake. How they can congratulate the trainers and other people in home office, the hell we don't know. Everyone is completely clueless and don't know how to run a company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor Kelly. I’m afraid she’s way over her head here at Sage. This isn’t like hocking insulin over here!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kelly seems to lack the emotional intelligence that good leaders possess. She’s just out to make a name for herself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is fucking rude to call out an individual like this on CP, way to be a troll-bully on the internet. Looks like you don’t like Kelly, that happens in business. What a spineless and lame way to handle your feelings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hehe- good luck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know her, and I don't work for your company. Came to this site to see what the buzz at Sage was because I have friends there. Your negative feelings towards her reek of jealousy, envy... your personal attack(s) indicate you are weak and rely on anonymity as a source of courage. I'm sure this won't make a difference to you, but when you go to work tomorrow, if you do, remember you are a sack of sh**. You can keep telling yourself you are not, but others already believe you are. We don't know who you are, but when enough individuals begin to think and feel you are useless, the universe finds you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Couldn’t agree more! F the haters Kelly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling out someone’s name on Cafe Pharma is so shitty. You suck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person being referenced is a good person and strong leader. So go crawl back into the sewer you crawled out of

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you hate to see her fail, but she’s young. Let’s face it she probably didn’t make the best decision by moving over to Sage, and yes the market place is quite a bit different than what she had grown up in. Hopefully she left things in a good place with NN. Would you want to move to jersey?