Kenny boy's Hurricane donation...

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2017 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see Kenny boy put his money (minimum $1million) where his mouth is. If he is all high and mighty and stepping down from the job advisory counsel because of his personal and moral diffences why doesn't he contribute to the Hurricane Harvey relief fund? If he doesn't then he must like the fact the millions of people are homeless after all he does have a moral conscience.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why cant you people just realize that it will never, ever be 1958 Southern Georgia anymore? Your boy may have won the general election, but your grandparents' way of life (getting all the upper-level jobs, all the placement in topo schools, and all the promotions and set-aside contracts) is over. Latinos will have almost as many people as there will be whites in another 40 years. Asians and other immigrants will dominate the better schools, pushing your kids and grandkids to directional public universities, and towards the back of the employment lines.
    Mr Frazier will be here until he decides to retire with his $80+M package.

Deal with it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eh, what does this have to do with asking Kenny Boy to lead by example, dipshit?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Mr. Frazier should lead by example and help those people out by donating a small (a very small portion) of his large fortune. He should give at least a million! That would be a $10 for most of us in comparison. What a selfish prick he is!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much are YOU giving? Show me list of CEOs donating cash out of their pockets.

You people make me ashamed to work here. The whole world can now see that our field force is comprised of inbred troglodytes. I have 2 more years, and then SEE YA!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and what a loss to the company that will be...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people? Inbred troglodytes? I prefer incestual hermit! Why do you have to resort to name calling? Because someone asks how much our beloved CEO, who felt morally obligated to speak out and leave Presidential advisory group, is donating to a tremendous cause? Does he feel morally obligated to help the poor victims of Texas? How about those who may be affected in Florida? Or is it just about black vs white agenda? From the son of a janitor he has accomplished quite a bit. Why does he act like his life is so horrible?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kennys dancing the JIG while juggling a dozen wings !