Key Account Manager/Saizen

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on the future/risks of the division that promotes this drug?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's asking?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They posted a position and I was just trying to get insight on the division.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why. Management from all Serono therapeutic areas are reject fom other companies. So why you would want to work for other Co's rejects.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amanzing. They all become superstaras at Serono. Promote them real quick and glorify them in their corporate webbsites.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the reasons why there is so much failure at Serono is that most of their field management have never sold the product they manage or even corporate marketing have never work on the field, so they can't really provide the upclose direction on how it's done or should be done.( This is what we need to do to be successful because that's how I was successful selling this products.)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But at Serono that how they measure ineptitude.
    Blame the field reps for not knowing their science.
    But management ineptitude of not knowing what they are promoting or marketing is the real rpobelm.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

openings for Saizen? What city?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the posting date before you write something and press enter....ZERO openings.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There appears to be a couple openings. What's up out West? Poor formulary situation?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Arizona open?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She left to go work for psycho. Can't figure out why because she's smart and it was an easy gig with an amazing manager. She was blowing out her numbers and knew her *hit - psycho must have made her an offer she couldn't refuse because I'd never work for him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to BH? Who is the Serono manager in AZ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was pretty damn dumb to do that. BH is an idiot and in way over his head. I give him less than a year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart people will leave because he treats good, hardworking people like crap! He will use her to get what he needs and then he'll move on. Didn't work with her but worked for him and he is a complete psycho and by far the absolute worst person I've ever worked for- self serving and totally incompetent

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he already lost 1 before training even started! Nice work

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has AZ been filled yet? Who is the manager?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are still interviewing for AZ/UT/CO territory. They have someone in their target. Manager is RN-- great guy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a little late to get in the game. Has an offer been given? Who should I send a resume to? Thanks.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone? What is the email format and HR contact?