Key account manager

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone had any sort of interview beyond the initial phone screen with HR/recruiter?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering the same....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing on my end either. If the interview process seems so disorganized I wonder how things will go with the specialty pharmacy process. This isn’t sitting well with me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poster #20 is spot on, they can’t ask for pay stubs, president clubs #s documents, year end reviews.

I worked here when they sold sumavel dose pro for migraines and the drug never got off the ground. Old product with delivery system that hurt upon injection with NO insurance coverage.

If your unemployed go for it if not don’t drown yourself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*you’re

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but that is not unexpected. The official start date is June 1st . . . possibly. Launch in August which sounds like it all depends upon Fintepla approval.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why not wait to do initial phone screens then? It just feels disjointed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tip on this one - Be SURE to clarify the territory. The territory size in my geography is actually TWICE the size that is listed on the job positing.
    #notworthit

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, same here. When I was to d on the phone screen the territory, I was surprised.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are just doing a salary survey right now. They are just gathering info for future hiring. They will not be hiring people they are talking to right now. That was my impression. The recruiter ended the conversation after I would not disclose my salary!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Often times these small specialty companies offer sign on bonuses. Anyone know if that's in play here? Also, any legit info on the culture here? Is it any different than typical pharma companies?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter did not mention a sign on bonus. My impression was that they want to go CHEAP.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know how they will get the exp they want if your theory is true. No tenured Epilepsy rep is going to jump for a base in low 100s and or no sign on bonus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not my impression at all with the recruiter I spoke with. I was not asked about my current salary and the recruiter freely told me the bottom salary range. The bonus is 35K at target and the car is a Subaru.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an entitled attitude. Lot’s of unemployed tenured reps out there. And don’t give me the blah blah blah....I have relationships, tenured epilepsy.....blah blah blah

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to get all p!ssy. I was not focused on your individual circumstances. Don't know and don't care. My point was that for a currently employed neuro rep with proven hardware low 100s is very low base. I get unemployed reps need work and would and should jump at low 100s base. Others who are successfully employed won't take pay cuts. Best of luck to all as everybody has a different situation so people should not assume things on here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So nobody has any idea of cap on base pay? What about other bennies such as 401k match, health insurance plan, vacation etc?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No info on those items. We'll see if we hear anything from the hiring mgrs in two weeks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so fast. It looks like Zogenix received some bad news about its drug. Check out the other thread.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Par for the course with the FDA these days with the new drug approval process across the entire industry. Will delay process a few months but will still happen.