Key account manager

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leader in video appeared evasive and not straight up on anything. It appeared that they are just fishing for info on the market and are not hiring anyone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Lots of as- sniffing - NO hiring.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh there’s hiring alright. Just not you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person doing the videos is very negative. I believe he is also looking for a job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re not missing much if you’re not getting hired- they want to pay people like primary care reps. Definitely not rare disease $. The drug is a 40 yr old diet drug fen-phen. Move on to better opportunities folks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW Epilepsy is not considered rare desease.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well in my 2 video interviews they referred to it as a rare disease job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dravet Syndrome is a rare disease form of childhood epilepsy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received offer and start date?? I’m hoping for final interview, but haven’t heard past HR and first zoom and follow up email. Hey a low base is better than starting the year still in laidoff-land.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work at Zogenix when it was a startup selling Sumavel DosePro. The culture back then was amazing. Can I ask what type of salaries they are throwing out there?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOE with a 25k range of 110-135

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely not rare disease pay & especially when covering 1-3 states!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mgmt trying to spin this as rare disease but Epilepsy does not fit that category. It’s specialty pharma and pays like specialty pharma too. True rare disease pays as high as 165k base.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try 165-195k base for current rare disease/ultra rare disease base pay. I’ve been interviewing a lot lately and this is the going rate for a good start-up biotech company in the Rare Disease space.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you’re living in a pipe dream then pal.
    #keepdreamn

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accepted an offer at 180k salary because I’m experienced. Don’t Accept anything less people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I made a mistake. The LGS data reported was not positive, it is garbage.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree. Initial reports were this would be a game changer for LGS but now it’s seeming like a mediocre product.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this will likely have a REM. No matter how we twist it, it will be a pain for the offices. I’ve sold meds with REMs, but they were very efficacious and safe. So offices were willing to use it with a select population. I’m concerned payers aren’t going to cover this product well because of all the above. I guess I better keep my resume circulating.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do reps make bonus comp here or is it straight salary job?