Keystone Fact or Fiction

Discussion in 'Keystone Dental' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a rumbling on the street saying 3 managers and 20 reps will be let go either right before the holidays or sometime after New Years. Source very reliable has not been wrong yet when it comes to Keystone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact!! My sources at Warburg are telling me the end is year!! Getting bad debt off the books is the only honorable way out for their investors! Sorry just the truth!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean US or worldwide?

I think in Germany is also something cooking!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it! Some people look at things and say "why"...the playmaker looks at things and says what if?

Alot of great customers and the market is turning around. Now is the time that the future leaders of Keystone are born...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too Late Paco! Keep dreaming its going to be a long cold winter for you.Better brush up on your interviewing skills!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as the current leadership is in place, Cytic fuckers, nobody will become a leader. the only people with a future, and I use the term future lightly because it is keystone, are the ones from cytic.
    All of us that came from other implant companies have targets on our back. Be careful my friends, EM is not a nice person, JV will turn a blind eye, or will just hide in his office.

If anybody truely thinks leaders will be born...then good for you. Those of us with some common sense know otherwise.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They shall begin by ridding themselves of those people that did not sign the non-compete agreement. There are a few reps that did not sign it and JV has turned a blind eye. Then make it unbearable for those left behind making them leave on their own. They leave no unemployment benefits. Some of the regional managers are doing less than the reps themselves. Some have resumes floating. A 10x10 booth at AAOMS Implant Meeting in Chicago. That's a big downsize. Prima Implants too late, Grafting materials only work 95% of the time at best and sofware what a dog.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Implant Direct has hired Nobel and Zimmer reps with non-competes.... Niznick is not afraid of litigation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non-competes are not recognized in California. I hope the rumor is fiction because its always sad to see people loose their jobs especially around the holidays but based on everything I know about the situation I would have to say fact.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are enforceable if the company gave you stocks for signing the agreement

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the company give you stock options? These options must be purchased to exercise. If the stock was a given (gift). Give back the gift either way the stock in Keystone may be worthless. How much business would they really lose? The bulk is already lost and only losers are using products. Ask their reps about customer base. I have. The best reps are leaving or looking. Actually the best reps are gone.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets all be honest here, those of us that were givien Keystone stock options all know they arent worth the paper they're printed on. Dont worry about non-competes the head of H.R. is clueless and lawyers cost $$$. Which Keystone is very rapidly running out of. Maybe keystone will cash in its options to pay for lawyers, oh wait...

Trust me on this one, Anybody that can get out is, everyone else is looking. Nobody with any common sense is "on board"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were not present at NYU this weekend. Some people saying the run is over for them.
    Telemarketing group is probably the way they're are going. JB is now working for SD. He was their superstar. They are going to lose all business in NY. He did not sign non-compete so that can't stop him. Any clincian that is speaking on their behalf is just making easy money. Take them for all they can.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NYU rep is history left on his own, a great move. Great guy, took a chance, didn't pan out. He is still in dental, selling a similar product with a much larger company than Keystone. I wish him all the best.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is really going on there? Does Warburg know about all this bullshit? Do they know it´s christmas?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another significant negative development for Keystone and it would seem that Warburg is oblivious to all of it. Maybe they are just waiting until after the holidays to pull the trigger but the situation there is beyond repair and is running out of lifelines.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tend to disagree with your assessment of John Berger. You must still be drinking the Keystone Kool-Aid. How are your Monday morning conference calls doing? Is it up to twice a week now? Managers now riding with reps trying to discover who is moonlighting. All the reps are positioning themselves to bail. The Beatles predicted Keystones demise with their song, I'm A Loser.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In regards to the last response about J.Berger you to must be one of those wased up Ex Nobel Empolyees whos guarented grossly overpaid draws has expired! Berger and most of the other Nobel losers that came over for the free money are learing that you actually have to work in this world to succeed! Now go get your shine box,and get ready for your new career back in Payroll sales.You are a loser!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and that loser Berger should get ready for your new career back at ADP payroll! You guys couldnt hack it after the free money ran out!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in total agreement with you. John is a great guy. As for the Beatles that is pretty funny. The reps that are still today with Keystone can't get a job anywhere else or are just waiting to get fired to collect. You get fired non-compete goes out window. Also some of are just taking it easy and relaxing. Eating lunch and dinner on WP's dime. Glass or bottle of wine? Bottle of course!!!!