Keystone Fact or Fiction

Discussion in 'Keystone Dental' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought he followed RO to DTI.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes I think that may be true and now RO is gone from DTI. Now JD might follow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha ha.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Birds of a feather flock together......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did russ go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who Cares!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did JD go???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In his Office in Bulington!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is working as a cashier again at Burlington coat facxtory again! Huge step up! Good for him

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has everything been said about that great company? I'am mot so sure about that. But I'am sure the Keystone Management enjoys the silence ....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are just going through a quiet death of the company. Its just a matter of time before Warburg realizes there is no hope.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear of consistent problems with the "new" (old, some Italian company purchase) pink collar implant. Pretty predictable when you don't know how to develop and manufacture your own product. They continue to bleed Warburg"s money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard from a credible source that one of the reps on my team is getting let go and I am taking over a portion of his territory...if you already know try to avoid our mgr. as much as you can and start looking if you haven't already.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be a sport and let your co-worker know.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see posted on their website that Keystone has been granted a loan from Oxford Finance LLC. It's a $20 Million Growth Capital Loan. So they are still trying to make this train-wreck work and throw more money down the drain.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The term expressed in the PR is "Senior Secured term loan.". This means: we have looked at your balance sheet if the company sold everything it owned there would be at least 20 mil left over.
    With that being the case we will be giving you this loan with "senior" status and secured incase you screw up even further. That means we get paid first, no matter what and that is that.

If the new bank was offering a subordinate status or even better unsecured status that would present that Keystone is not only healthy but showing positive growth.

Companies Are forced to use this option when the bank they are dealing with has lost faith or called their loan. They will reorganize,cut expenses (employees), stop or slow marketing projects and package what is profitable for sale.

Warburg will divest itself over a period of time that is suitable to the bank that comes with the new buyer or the new buyer themselves if they have the money to finance the transaction internally.

All in all, bad news for Keystone great news for someone who is looking to buy the company.

Worst case scenario is no buyer and liquidation where by Oxford gets their cash first no matter what happens.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They threw more money into this train wreck. Yesterday they let go of 7 plus a regional manager.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it was more than that. Remember employees are an expense. Once a company can drop their expenses the remainder budgeted dollars for those positions roll down to the bottom line. If I was there I would be looking to get out prior to the holiday hiring shutdown which lasts until March.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got let go, and from where?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keystone Fact or Fiction?????.....Fiction

The algae eater in a fish tank deserves more respect than Keystone people and they know it.

Briefly here is what happened since 2008 after the "you're all going to be millionaires" promise by RO:

We bought Lifecore (known as a POS copy co.)

We fired almost all of the Lifecore Reps. & Mgrs.

We told them they can beg for their jobs back.

We put them through the ringer and humiliated them.

We now own them and will make them submit to an untold amount of mis-treatment.

"WTF??? I am fired says RO?" "Oh well I'll go screw some other co."

We went through one crew from Cytec then got stuck with some other BS mgt.

Warburg is disolving/dilluting it's interest in us.

We got another bank to grab some interest after a long courtship.

We will have to sell our company off in parts to afford the payment.

We will sell this disolution plan to any other bank as a way to divest out of a losing situation.

The reps we have "tooled" on will scramble like ants after the mound is kicked over.

We will laugh and smoke cigars and sip brandy discussing our awesomeness.

When we go to a local restaurant we will see a former employee busing tables and be concerned that our food was spit in...we will call the manager over, insist that it was spit in by the former employee, get our meal comped, get the former employee fired and laugh about the depths some people can be coercied into. Then we will laugh even harder that after all this that the suckers are the rank and file who NEVER DID A THING ABOUT IT!

In this job market companies and recruiters are doing a lot of research on your background...this post will come up so good luck although you're all too desperate or stupid to know what to do if you had any. dip s**ts