Keystone Fact or Fiction

Discussion in 'Keystone Dental' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have any details?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They merged and will use the name keystone dental.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two weak players combined to make one weak player. Great business plan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With this merger, the only thing that hasn't changed is Keystone gets to infect yet another organization. What does it say that the weaker company gets to implement their CEO in the deal?

The next press release should be an admission that Genesis is a flop.

Fighting a yawn now. Never seen a Southern implant in my life or heard of anyone that uses it that matters.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to agree pretty much a yawn. Southern is a 10 person operation out of California that sells a South African Nobel and Strauman clone. Not setting the world on fire. They have 6 reps throughout the country. They sell to old school Branemark doctors who want to save money and doctors who like the idea of. 8 and 9 mm diameter posterior implant. I would think the Keystone name and reputation would harm the relatively unknown but neutral name of Southern Implants. Either way unless Kehoe bought Keystone for book value or less and plans and liquidating for more than he paid I don't see how this was a smart move.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperation will take you in strange directions. If they held a press announcement for this thing, the town's local newspaper would send the pimple-faced intern to cover it on his way back from a coffee run for the staff.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the MBA's at Warburg Pinkus are all popping champagne and thanking Allah that they were able to unload this pig called Keystone. Huge anchor off their necks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Aurore

Germany, Sweden, France will be closed at the end of 2012. I can assure you the the info is correct. Keystone has terminated the tenancy agreement of every office in Europe.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be good for the Company. They lost a lot of money in these countries.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody want to buy a 15 size Implant for a Rhino? Give me a break!! Game over for these two dead beat companies!! Old Mgt Jumping ship day by day!! The Smoke mirrors show is finally over

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody want to buy a size 18 Implant for a Rhinio? Give me a break The smoke and mirrors show is over even the Mgt is Jumping ship day by day!!! Its the laughing stock in the Industry.Genesis major problems wait see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that brain tumor? Why are you posting twice again, with slightly varied messages that make no sense? Zimmer needs to pay for more doctor visits for you. Evidently, staying away for awhile didn't make you any smarter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keystone and Kevin Mosher and his bag of shitheads he hired Vogel,Toni etc.. all suck and are worthless!!! I dont even know how all those losers sleep at night someone eventually is going to put them all in place stay tuned!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude are you on drugs? Mosher is gone, Toni is gone, all the jerk offs that came to Nobel with Mosher are out. The only shit bag left is Vogel and they have him in a little box called South America Procera manager. The guy doesn't even speak Spanish. Get with the times.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news there?