Kickback Trial

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Michael Cohen's Ghost, Apr 2, 2019 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What good is becoming a multimillionaire If you can't have Novartis "Presidents Club" or "MVP" on your linkedin resume? o_O

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Can you believe Oswald would report an alleged crime and give up the opportunity to be an ABL or RD. If he would have just kept his mouth closed he could be a highly paid babysitter by now. A career ambition so many in Novartis wish to achieve.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they go to court and lose their Medicare and Medicaid funding, that will be a huge hit. Many ABLs RMs and others could get laid off if they lose the income associated with Tricare, the Veterans Administration , Medicare and Medicaid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis won’t lose their CMS licenses because that would deny/hurt patients to medicine.

None the less, Novartis is at the mercy of the prosecution on this one

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patients access to medicine

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other pharmaceutical companies have CMS franchise pharmaceuticals that can replace the Novartis drugs. Cheaters never prosper. The Justice Department is pretty mad that Novartis broke the corporate integrity agreement in the 2010 settlement. The Michael Cohen situation does not help their case. Hooters, who would ever hold a medical education meeting at Hooters! I really think this case will go to court on May 20. They may roll the dice.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis always settles by the eleventh hour. Always. It will be a huge number, but it's already been planned for.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worse ever by huge margin - kg-entresto cv2 palm bch fl abl, she is a micromanager, shows up drunk, is an ugly fatso bad breath dumb, tells her nvs & pdi reps to train and review offc employees to falsify medicare prior auth forms in order to get phony rxs, she recently got dumped by her hubby for his gym buddy hottie pawg lol, karma always finds you doesnt kg skank

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You say a “Huge” number. What do you speculate the fine will be?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 Trillion

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this drunken buffoon posting on apparently the wrong thread??????? :confused:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will be the number?

I think it will be at least $2B, perhaps end up over $3B. That will just be the monetary component. Novartis will have to agree to another 5 years of CIA type monitoring, etc.

A little history and context

Pfizer paid a record $1.3 B fine for being a repeat offender. That was an out of court settlement I believe and that was nearly 9 years ago.

Novartis is a multiple repeat offender with major fines happening in 2010 and 2015.

Throw in the Cohen debacle and I don’t see a judge or jury having much sympathy for Novartis.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$450m settlement or $800m trial win.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

eleventeen

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It settles. The eleventh hour is soon. 600 million. Vas has to attend ethics training with the sales representatives to show support for them. Sorry guys, no more meetings at Hooters. I just wish I had time to actually sale pharmaceuticals. All this paperwork and busy work is killing me!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis wins at trial because the Judge & Jury were given multiple honorariums
    during dinners at hooters & a few various strip clubs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last week before the trial starts. Should be an interesting week..

20. WOW!

WOW! Guest

Novartis may be close to settling a kickback case on the eve of a trial :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

By ED SILVERMAN @Pharmalot

MAY 15, 2019
    [​IMG]
    RUBY WALLAU FOR STAT
    After six years of jousting, Novartis (NVS) appears close to settling a lawsuit in which the federal government alleged the drug maker used kickbacks to doctors — including fishing trips and lavish meals — in order to boost prescriptions of several medicines, according to sources familiar with the matter.

There is no guarantee that a deal will occur. A trial date was set for this coming Monday in a Lower Manhattan courtroom, although a pretrial conference that was scheduled for last Friday was adjourned the previous day, according to court documents. Details of a settlement could not be learned, but sources indicate the company may agree to pay close to $1 billion to resolve the case. A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney in New York declined to comment, as did a Novartis spokesman.