Kickoff Call

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2019 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know why you are so concerned. If you can’t figure this easy adjustment out you’ll probably be the 77% to goal. No worries though the HR termination letter doesn’t have any math to figure out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC admits that forecasting can be wrong which is true so he basis everything around his personal National goals to cover his ass. Guess what JC the forecasting can also be and often is incorrect on a district and territory level too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoooooo the fuck caaaaaares???!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how in Q2 we broke records and only a handful of people were at goal. Also interesting that we beat the forecast with Wall Street and the field came in below plan. JC and Joe got paid. You can bet on that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What dont you understand? If the National goal is not met the adjustments are also made at a territory level. Its not that difficult.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus, there is no way that Tommy Boy made this too difficult to understand. We all know he wrote the IC plan with crayons!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point is the goals can also be and often is incorrect on a district and territory level NOT ONLY on a national level. Sometimes it's wrong in your favor but most times it's wrong against your favor.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the nation will never hit 110% huh? Looks they they will with Plenvu. And now we get a fucking haircut on our bonus. Nice. See a trend here yet?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus! Can I have my old manager back? These fucking primary care managers have lost their fucking minds with the number of in-services per day. I might have to call compliance about this shit! Talk about putting the company at risk.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep crying you spoiled little bitch. Sorry you have to actually work now. 4-6 inservices/week is the expectation. Snacks included. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out which one (lunch or snack) is more efficient. But I would expect someone who used to work at Enterprise Rent A Car to understand that!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you would know some managers request more than 5-6 in-services/week. Fucking Idiot!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, someone is threatened by Enterprise Rent A Car reps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLz. Tempers are flaring! Who gives a fuck??!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you read the Compliance guidelines you would know that it is NOT compliant to mandate a specific number of meal programs per week. They are supposed to be done only occasionally. And if your manager or RD is pressing you for a number, you can report that. Lindari and Raphael would love to talk to you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! Can we notify the DMs and RDs?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? I almost got fired for not doing five meals a week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t notify them. Report them. Save their emails and texts pressuring you for a minimum 5 lunches a week. Call compliance and send them the documentation. Your manager will tighten up real fast.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you guys know??! More in-services equals RXs!!!! LMAO

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask April Yost about pressuring reads to do things they shouldn’t? Reps got canned for specialty pharmacy at the direction of her and Mike Mohan! Wow here we go again!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM has been running that game since his days at Warner. And the reps and managers there didn’t just lose their jobs. A few went to jail. Look it up.