KiK Chat

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I live in Colorado, and I know you're from Pennsylvania!
    And yes, I am planning on attending our Reunion in July!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we seem to be a long way from each other! And I've never been to Colorado.
    But we'll see each other in July in Phoenix! It's only 3 more months!
    Maybe we can exchange pictures and keep them in our cribs!
    Love,
    CBR Baby# 19

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! This morning I sent you a picture of me on my new changing table! I hope you like it!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, fantastic picture! I got it yesterday. I put it in my crib, on my blanket!
    This morning I sent you a picture of me in my sailor suit, which has become "tight" when my diaper is on! I hope you like it! Please, #16, put it next to your Mobile and think of me often!
    CBR Baby# 19

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes #19, I got your picture! You look amazing in that sailor suit! Really amazing!
    I put your picture under my pillow, so I can "nap" on it!
    I'll hold your picture when I play with my Mobile!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aw #16, you make me think about Blueberry Buckle!! How sweet it is!
    CBR Baby# 19

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How sweet #19! When I got up from my nap I read your post and "tingled" all over!
    I could eat a big plate of Blueberry Buckle right now! And I wish you were here to share it with me! Mmmmm!
    Your picture in your sailor suit is still under my pillow!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#16, I think about you all the time! Whether I'm in my crib, or in my stroller, my thoughts are of you!
    Can't wait to see you in July at our CBR Reunion!
    CBR Baby# 19

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before I have my dinner and go to sleep, I wanted to thank you for your lovely post!
    I will dream about you tonight, and count the days until July 20, when we see each other!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well #16, you're really all I think about! It doesn't matter what kind of diaper you wear, you're beautiful and very special to me!
    I keep your picture you sent me in my diaper, whenever I'm outside in my stroller, or just lounging around my crib! I think of you often!
    CBR Baby# 19

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading a nasty post by one sick Infant, it's obvious he (she) needs to see more than just a Pediatrician for care. A baby Psychiatrist would certainly be in order! What a sick baby!
    Don't get angry #19, this "tyke" is doomed! And it will take him YEARS to be potty trained!!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm fine! Yep, that baby is a LOSER!
    CBR Baby# 19

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. But we are taught to love all babies, regardless of their mental condition.

CBR Baby# 2

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, but it's hard to accept a "rogue" baby who shoots his mouth off!
    Hey# 19, I just got up from my afternoon nap. All during my nap time I thought about you, and when I woke- up, I was holding your picture in your sailor suit! Wow!
    Can't wait to see you in July at our Reunion!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, #16, I too can't wait to see you in July!
    I showed your picture to an infant friend next door, and he was really impressed! He said I was very "lucky" to have a special relationship with a baby like you! And don't I know it! You're my girl!
    Thinking of you always!
    CBR Baby# 19

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My dear CBR Baby# 19, it was so good to speak with you last night before my bedtime!
    I was so surprised when my parents said you were on the phone! WOW!
    July is less than a month away, and then comes Friday, the 20th!! Can't wait to see you!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a little over 2 weeks now until we have our Reunion! The dance contest on the 21st is all booked- up now! Sorry! CBR baby# 4 has already informed every attendee! Our dance contest is always a popular event!
    And don't forget to check- in at the desk in the hotel lobby. It's very hot in Phoenix in July, so to all babies who have never attended our Reunion before, please bring plenty of sun screen!
    Nap times start on Friday the 20th, at noon, and last until 4:00 PM. We will hold our "picture time" on Saturday at noon, outside the main dining room, next to the foyer.
    We're so excited to see everyone, and there will be plenty of activities planned. We have a couple of new symposiums planned as well! How to avoid Chaffing will be a very popular symposium!
    Also, each baby will receive a complimentary box of Pampers Cruisers! Thanks P&G!
    And please remember: NO cloth diapers allowed at the Reunion, please!
    We look forward to seeing ALL our babies on Friday, the 20th!