KiK Chat

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Less than a week now until we're together. My stroller will always be next to you during the Reunion! Can't wait to see you in Phoenix! I think I love you# 16!
    CBR Baby# 19

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a couple of FYI"s!
    Don't forget to register at the welcome desk in the hotel lobby. You'll need to pick- up your name tag and your welcome packet! This will give you your schedule of events, including "nap times"!
    And remember, as always, NO cloth diapers allowed!
    See you all on Friday!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's nice to see that some babies have already arrived!
    Earlier this morning CBR Babies# 9 and # 13 have already arrived here! Good to see them!
    Tomorrow is the official start of our Reunion, but it's nice to see some of the "early birds"!!
    Safe travel!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well what a wonderful Reunion we had! I hope all you babies enjoyed yourselves to the fullest! With so much food available, some of you babies my have just awakened from your naps!
    First, congratulations to babies# 4 and 7 for winning the Saturday night dance contest! You both were great, and your set of new "mobiles" are on the way to your homes!
    Thanks to "Diapers and Dudes" for their great performance on Saturday!
    Pictures will be mailed out to your homes in the next 10 days! There were some fantastic shots of you babes!
    And I hope you all enjoyed th e symposium choices we had available! Thanks to CBR Baby# 13 for organizing all the symposiums. And tell your parents that your attendance at any symposium is tax deductible!
    And many thanks to everyone for voting me once again your baby liaison for the up- coming year! I promise once again to always have your interests first and foremost!
    And soon we'll be planning our next Reunion!
    Contact the hotel for any forgotten items like strollers changing tables!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My darling CBR Baby# 16:
    It's been over a week now since we last said our good- bye! I miss you more than you can know!
    I've had colic and gas for almost a week, just thinking about you! I've also been chafed the last few days!
    Maybe we can meet in Colorado. I'll ask my parents.
    In the meantime let's stay in touch! I hope you feel the same about me!
    Just watching you on the changing table gave me chills! I miss you!

Love,
    CBR Baby# 19

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear CBR# 19,
    I just got up from my nap and read your lovely post! Thank you so much, it meant a lot to me! And you mean a lot to me!
    I had a wonderful time together with you at our Reunion! You looked so great in your diaper, and I can't wait to show it to all my friends! I'm glad you liked my changing table!!!
    Mom is getting me a new car seat today, a larger one. I hope I'm not getting too fat for you!
    Yes, seeing you in Colorado would be wonderful!

Love and kisses.
    Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear CBR Baby# 19;
    It would be great if you could come out here to Colorado! Have you ever been to Aspen?
    One week this winter you could fly into Denver, and then my parents could drive us to Aspen to a Condo for a few days! Maybe in late January! Do you ski #19??. We could have fun on the slopes! Aspen is great for babies!
    This would allow us to get together before our next Reunion in 2019!
    Let's discuss it! Since you are from Buck's County in Pennsylvania, I'm sure you ski!

Love and kisses,
    Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds good, CBR Baby# 16! I'd love to come to visit you in Colorado!
    I've only been skiing once in my life, with my parents in Vermont.
    But we could have lots of fun together in Aspen! I hope they serve Gerber! We'll stay in touch!
    Gotta' go and take my nap.
    Love,
    CBR Baby# 19

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear CBR Baby# 19:
    I spoke with my parents about us getting together in Aspen. Unfortunately, they seem to be against it.
    "They try to tell us we're too young. Too young to really be in love. They say that love's a word; a word we've only heard, and can't begin to understand the meaning of".
    But let's keep trying!

With love,
    Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear CBR Baby# 16,
    So sorry they feel that way! But nothing will keep me away from you! No colic, NO diaper rash, NO chafing will ever keep me away from you! "But yet we're not too young to know, this love of ours will grow and grow, and then some day they may recall, we were not to young at all"!
    If I have to go by my stroller, I will get to Aspen!

Love,
    CBR Baby# 19

11. Dear CBR Baby# 16,
    So sorry they feel that way! But nothing will keep me away from you! No colic, NO diaper rash, NO chafing will ever keep me away from you! "But yet we're not too young to know, this love of ours will grow and grow, and then some day they may recall, we were not to young at all"!
    If I have to go by my stroller, I will get to Aspen!

Love,
    CBR Baby# 19

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I love guacamole!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And so do I! I know Gerber Co. has guacamole as their latest "new" offering in their food line!
    It's nice to see that your post came through.
    I'm sure you may know of a good Mexican Restaurant in the Denver area, before we get to Aspen in December!
    Oh well, time for my nap!
    CBR Baby# 19

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you had a nice nap! I really miss you so much, and can't wait to see you in December!
    The other night I dreamed about you, and thought you were here with me in my crib! But when I woke- up, I only saw the Mobile you gave me, spinning around! I also had mild colic!
    Yesterday my mom and I went grocery shopping. My new car seat is really nice and comfortable! Mom said we're definitely going to Aspen for Christmas! Maybe your parents can also come with you to Aspen! I hope it all works out for us. I love you lots1

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's already September! I'm counting the days until we see each other!
    CBR Baby# 19

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To all CBR Babies:
    I just received the great news that SPORTS will once again be part of The CBR Times Newspaper each week!
    It's exciting, and it is with much hard work and gratitude, especially to CBR Baby#1, for his dedication and hard work in bringing sports news back to our newspaper! I hope all you babes enjoy reading our sports venue! Let's hear your comments!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why were there no babies allowed at Wimbledon?
    CBR Baby# 13

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most people don't care about baby tennis. Wimbledon is for grownups
    CBR Baby# 17

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, you're probably right!
    CBR Baby# 13

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dearest CBR Baby# 19:
    My parents have confirmed we'll be in Aspen for Christmas, December19, through December 26.
    Hopefully you will be able to stay with us for a few days there! I know we'll have to share a crib, but that's ok!
    I'm trying to convince my parents to let you stay with us! I think they'll agree.
    I hope your folks will allow you to come to Aspen for the holidays. Maybe they can come too!

Playfully,
    CBR Baby# 16