Kim Kardashian Ilumya Spokesperson Rumor?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:41 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing there is serious consideration to recruit Kim Kardashian as Ilumya spokesperson and the big guys are ready to shell out major $$$ to bring her on board. They feel her social media presence and celebrity status will have patients asking for Iluyma to follow what she does.
    At this point my thoughts are it couldn’t hurt? I’m sure I’ll catch hell for my opinion but sales need a boost people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think someone like Taylor Swift is more wholesome looking.
    KK is a pig.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Americans are fools.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is THE best post ever on all of Cafepharma. Kuddos to you.

Can you imagine ? AG would go completely out of his mind at the opportunity to just meet KK.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She does have PsO and PsA and is very open about her battle with it.
    Who knows if this is true but she is better than when Janssen used some America’s Top or Next Top Model winner for Stelara and that campaign was terrible. She never showed skin.
    Kim shows her skin when she is flaring at least.
    Maybe if she came on board AG wouldn’t yell at us at meetings. He’d be too busy taking selfies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they need to hire some hotter chicks as reps at this place

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When we started there were some hot ones (still are) but majority have had their souls sucked dry working here and I swear between then to last meeting everyone looks likes they’ve aged 10-15 years from pure stress, even us guys. Fat guts and frail women now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hire hotter women? Is that because you douche troll men can’t sell?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? She doesn’t have PsO. The talking heads can hire a hooker that looks like her to get their jollies. This is a really good drug so we need to focus on real things. Like the commercial does.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun would never cough up money for the real KK. But - snagging a cheap imitation labeled and sold as the real KK would be right in line with Sun’s style.
    #keepingupwiththegandis

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Which is why they should get canned and replaced with hard working women with goals and who are career minded instead of fools focusing on a$$.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could you imagine him in that scene ???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a tragic turn of events Sun Pharma announced today that the entire Ilumya sales force would be terminated to make way for Kim Kardashian’s enormous.....
    Payday.
    But seriously people, she could step up to help millions of patients too shy to be properly treated.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And in another tragic turn of events, you agreed to donate all of your income to Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the guys are all really ripped models with six packs then?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fools focusing on careers should be home raising your own children. Instead you’re paying for discounted daycare to warehouse your spawn for the day while you sample drop all day