Kimball Hall

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Jun 16, 2016 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out for her. She makes quick decisions based on little information and micro manages like Ive never seen. Her and her manager is all about the money and meeting goals. Quality and doing the right thing suffers

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicago "Manager" SW has em beat.
    * Condescending.
    * Not very smart, but tries to act it (Get into a deep conversion with her and it comes out as clear as day)
    * Judgemental. Even other managers are wary around her.
    * Reputation of being a bitch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree and so do a lot of other people at Genentech. Wednesday (Bowling) night was telling. Many commented on feeling sorry for those working under her.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If u mean Sheron she b a required hire. Thinks she is good, but is norhing but a parrot. Not the sharpest tool in da she'd

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New promote?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. She has a track record of being arrogant unless you are a higher up or are special.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Interviewed with SW, from the sound of it, I guess I should be glad I didn't get the job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how she interviews, as I only worked with her and have to again occasionally. Not directly, thank heavens. But since you are her, you know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimball is a condensing piece of $hit. ask her how she got ran out of Amgen. Ask people who worked for her. Her head is so far up D laP ass

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how did she get run out of amgen?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kimball is a real piece of work. She as well as all the others act like they genuinely care. They tell you to speak up. Speaking up = layoff.
    Don't "ask kimball". Roche has truly taken over. And these aren't the last of the layoffs...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. The initial poster hit it on the head!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire Pharma Technology is a mess - management is full of idiots who think they know what they are doing but don't. Recent promotion of BL in PTR as VP - what a joke she is leading PTR with zero regulatory experience! People with experience and credibility are leaving company in troves - Ann Lee being the latest and so many others this year. It is just not Kimball but all across, they all care about themselves and then say they are "Serveant Leaders"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently Kimbal is making a difference, even if what she is doing is serving as a copycat of Amgen’s programs and strategies!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is she doing now?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimball Hall, Global Head of Drug Substance Manufacturing and a member of the Genentech Executive Committee, will be leaving Genentech to pursue opportunities outside the company. Her last day will be September 30.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At one of her first large meetings, she entered the stage to Miley's song "Wrecking Ball". I guess she didn't realize the pendulum swings both ways. But then again, she's probably done that for a long time.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut the muck up about kimball. we are all about to lose our jobs. we don't give a crap about your beef with kimball.