Kindred? What's the scoop?

Discussion in 'Home Healthcare Reps - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an interview with this company coming up. Anyone with any info on them? Give me the good, the bad, and the ugly? They seem like a good company...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

large umbrella collection of locations where job environment can change dramatically. Where are you interviewing? Overall a decent gig but turnover a problem due to access issues in certain locales.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking to get a position in Indiana..they say it's an expansion..seems like a very professionally run organization compared to some of the fly-by-nights I've spoken to.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You probably heard about the merger. That is going to lead to a lot of changes. I would imagine a lot of people changing jobs, which could be good or bad. Overall, good company in a tough industry

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Haven't heard. What merger?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only experience I have with them is when I was a med device rep. I had 12+ facilities in my territory. Every single one was a run down dump. Staff turnover was the worst of any account I had. I would not let my dog live in one of their homes. And I hear they pay crap and treat their employees like crap-hence the turnover.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from the PA location. Hiring guy was a total tool. Seems way in over his head. Would have to be a nightmare to wrok with.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems like a great deal of turnover with this position in this company. makes me wonder.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay far far away from this company!!! Turnover is huge - case managers disgusted with getting a new liaison every 3 months, treat you like crap, micromanagers BIG time, you life is not your own...hate it!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the typical compensation for this Liaison position? base + commission...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed with a manager and his puppet rep.

These two were a piece of work. They lacked brains (Wild Geese have more brains than these two...) to ask me "How many kids do you have" attempting to find out how old I am.

Then, the stupid, ignorant D.M. never calls to follow up after interview in addition to my follow up and thank you e-mails.....Unbelievable. They treated me like crap, pump up my hopes during the interview, then, never communicated after the interview.

Looking back, I'm glad the blow-hard arrogant manager never called back. I would not want to ever work for this idiot.

Sounds like a great company!

Jerks...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the compensation for the Liason position? What about the sales executive position?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was your interviewer strung out on coffee so badly that his leg would not stop jack hammering the entire interview? no surprise that the position has to be filled for the 4th time in 3 years. maybe it's not the people being hired but the people doing the hiring? and why not clean up the building once in a while? how can I convince people to send their loved ones to a dump?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok this thread was from 4 years ago. Has anything changed with Kindred? I am interested in a hospital sales/ clinical liaison position. Whats the compensation like? Is it worth pursuing? Heard there is high turnover, has that gotten better? Serious responses please.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very high turnover. I work in fl as account manager. If you're unemployed, take the position, if not keep looking. The vp I worked for was a total idiot he is a HR nightmare from hell. totally bs company, fl division anyway. JMO

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The compensation is in the mid 60's (or should be) in Florida. I work for Gentiva which is now a Kindred company. Gentiva had higher base salaries, better PTO, matched 401K...not with Kindred.
    I also agree with "Anonymous" post above. It seems as though we may have have the same VP/Sales. I'm seriously not one to complain about bosses. We all have a job to do. But, the culture of this company has become so numbers driven that I think we're losing sight of the patient.