King & Princess

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A wise king devised a contest to see who would receive the Princess' hand in marriage. The Princess was put in a 50 x 50 foot carpeted room. Each of her four suitors were put in one corner of the room with a small box to stand on. The first one to touch the Princess' hand would be the winner and become the new King.

The rules were the contestants could not walk over the carpet, cross the plane of the carpet, or hang from anything; nor could they use anything but their body and wits. One suitor figured out a way and married the Princess and became the new King. What did he do?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She walked over to one of them and kissed his pee-pee.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol - how did you figure that out? The only why to win that type of contest is to have the princess touch a body part. My boring self is impressed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! The princess asked each of the four dudes to show her their members. One was a 2", one 3", the third 5" and behold #4 was a big 16 incher. Who did she walk over and attach her lips to . . . . . . . . . . Yep!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One which was 2" maybe 3" other suitors too big STICKS! Ouch

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted this riddle because It took me a long time to figure out. The answer usually given in the witty suitor asks for the princesses hand. However, the other poster is correct as it could be any body part. Was that TN? I can never figure out b/c everyone mimics him. Whoever it was, even if crass, got the right answer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You managers are horrible. I'm going to the feds. with what you did. No joke.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it the Thomaso?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, you know that the Princess is always looking for the whopper and trotted over to #4 Prince. As she said . . . . . "It takes two hands to handle a whopper"!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just notified Barry O and he said that he'll get right on it, pronto! Oh, and BTW, E. Holder was notified and said he'd get on it as soon as he finishes up with the Black Panther issue in Phila. back 3 years ago. Yep, things move fast with the Feds!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a guess? Clue: it's a bunch of them. The will all pay.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. Feds. are gov. but they will be notified. Expect something different. MOTHERFATHER, KNF.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MOTHERFATHER, SISTER, BROTHER, SON, DAUGHTER, WIFE, LOVER . . . . . . . . . Wait until your pee-pee is groped by the Feds! Just wait to see you complain!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough guy - aren't you? :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NSM: great ped. AD - such a great work ethic. Truth known.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holder knows.u messed w wrong people.BTW.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SM, leader did what. . . . . .hard to believe unless I had actual evidence! On a road?
    Did you want Q to post a link?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nonsense.MM Bestie.W guy.He'll be promoted.Great gossip!Fits the mold.Sucks up well!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ability to suck up is a necessary requirement for advancement in any company, but particularly with Phadia. The sucking abiliity is learned in the womb where a fetus practices daily unbenownced to the mother. Usually a good set of lips and muscular tongue are all that's required to become a juvenile expert. Kids continue the learning development when they begin to "play doctor" generally while they are in 2nd grade. Plenty of opportunity exists to hone ones skills to enable the adult to become expert in the art of sucking up. Plenty of examples are found right here in KZoo.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember now. Are you dr2815? We played doctor so much our parents separated us. I learned so much from you. You helped me become a "real" doctor. Made a lot of money, esp. after you taught me to hump and suck. It was like a 500 million or so. Yep, never need to work again.