KK Promoted And Im Stuck In MOMMYS BASEMENT

Discussion in 'Shire' started by TRAINED APE, May 23, 2017 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. TRAINED APE

TRAINED APE Guest

Great job girl !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?
    It just makes me wonder what dirt she has on who that keeps her moving like this. Has she really done anything at Shire worthy of a promotion of this nature? Maybe she'll be better off in a position where she doesn't have to motivate or inspire people.
    I've really got nothing against her personally or professionally, I'm just not that impressed with any of the leadership moves made in the OBU.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was no promotion. It wasn't even lateral. Get the picture of what it was?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perry knows he can't fire her (she knows too much) but he can't continue to have her destroy his sales force.

Karma is a motherfucker!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was about to post the same thing. Everyone at corporate knows what it is. She had to be removed for multiple reasons.

Do you really think if someone was doing such an amazing job during a critical time of the launch of X (FO's baby) they would risk disrupting that amazing success by moving that person for any reason?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. That's about as believable as the Patriots telling Bill Belichek they didn't want him to coach in the super bowl because he's needed in the front office. Please.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BB couldnt cheat as well in the front office.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as she's gone, who cares.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She earned an extra K for Karma

Aka KKK

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds more like KK is stuck in Daddy's basement.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you're stuck in the primate cage, a whipped and trained monkey.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gotta love that she's got nothing better to do than be on this site trying to convince us that her DEMOTION was a promotion. Really KK??
    Get a hint, you have done nothing but destroy everything you path. Larry & Moe had no choice but to hide you somewhere else. There's a reason why they don't fire you. What do you have on them? Must be good! REAL good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least I don't have to blow the old ringmaster

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does KK get large options with her promotion ? She must be doing an incredible job with the launch. Everyone of my peers say she's the greatest we ever had.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management demonstrated the breaking of the glass ceiling for talented female employees. Great job KK and we all wish you CONTINUED SUCCESS with your exciting promotion!! Shire Women's Leadership Committee

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post KevCow... one of your buddies threw you under the bus and told us you are constantly on here defending yourself and your girl kk... she should have been fired for simply hiring you at any level besides a rep... you could be an average rep at best... you and your girl have NO leadership skills, no communication skills (playback any video of yourselves on stage), and no decision making skills... actually you do have decision making skills but they are just awful... every decision you both make turn out bad. you both have grit are are nimble tho...lol... hopefully you will get demoted soon as well... everyone knows u r a decent guy but in WAY over your big head

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wah! Wah! Your still trying to see docs who don't want to see you. KK is making big bucks and plotting your dismissal. LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK now starring in Wicked: The Shire Story.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! That's awesome!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah ........ Get A Job Troll