KK Promoted And Im Stuck In MOMMYS BASEMENT

Discussion in 'Shire' started by TRAINED APE, May 23, 2017 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Pharma reps rank lower than politicians! Nobody wants you stalking - - patients, nurses, docs, insurers, receptionists, and even politicians!! Low life parasites!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a loser... We are low life? You have no life. Taking time to go on a pharma website to make a comment like that shows you have no boyfriend, girlfriend, or any friend... try going on sites that pertain to yourself. Google lonely and a loser and maybe u will find something

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that someone can come on this site and tell us we are stalkers and low life parasites but when someone responds back and calls them a lose cafepharma won't allow it to stay??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that someone can come on this site and tell us we are stalkers and low life parasites but when someone responds back and calls them a lose cafepharma won't allow it to stay??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a job you lazy unemployed fired troll !!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you actually think anyone in the health care system wants reps annoying them! My doctor doesn't even let your kind in his office!! Instead of pharma spending $s on your salaries, bonuses, luxury trips, car, insurance, etc., etc., they should fire you and the money saved can go to reduced drug prices and new R&D! Go get a real job lowlife!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off this thread you dipshit. Can't you see we are here to gossip and spread rumors about our fallen leader? We have no need for your keen analysis of our value as sales reps.
    I am curious though, what is it that you do for employment that provides so much value to society?
    And
    GFY

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did PS and KK get their MBA degrees?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harvarf

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When has she ever gotten along with others?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when she played "competitive" soccer....ha!
    She is a legend in her own mind...
    Adios KK

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wharton

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS from Faber College and MBA from DeVry

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full Sail, on academic scholarships

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio on sire web site says PS only has a BS in Animal Husbandry. Interesting.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ladies and gents.....behold....a response from KK. Someone needs a hug!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miss Kobe astounds me. I have never seen such keen leadership in my 30 year career. This gal needs another promotion.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line KK is the shit that's why people won't stop talking about her. Its truly some funny shit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUhOTE="anonymous, post: 5901320"]Bottom line KK is the shit that's why people won't stop talking about her. Its truly some funny shit.[/QUOTE] Cool, she use to play soccer.