KLS gives doctors stipends

Discussion in 'KLS Martin' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2017 at 11:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the past few years I have heard of KLS giving surgeons $30K per year as consultant fees in exchange for utilization volume. Would love to see this get out into the open.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ive heard and seen it in my own territory, but nothing will change until Germany takes back the distribution rights.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any product liability lawsuits with their intracranial Ti mesh implants and screws? I am having a terrible problem with the ones that have been put inside of my head. KLS Martin did not want to give my doctor the MDS sheet on them nor did they want to give out any information on the products. Also, a statement was sent out that the implants were now considered unsafe for an MRI. A corporate letter has been sent out about the nonsale of any implants that are to be put in place inside the body for over 30 days. If you have any information about this would you please let me know.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any product liability lawsuits with their intracranial Ti mesh implants and screws? I am having a terrible problem with the ones that have been put inside of my head. KLS Martin did not want to give my doctor the MDS sheet on them nor did they want to give out any information on the products. Also, a statement was sent out that the implants were now considered unsafe for an MRI. A corporate letter has been sent out about the nonsale of any implants that are to be put in place inside the body for over 30 days. If you have any information about this would you please let me know. My email is clrb.h764@gmail.com

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair to KLS, please understand that the MRI standards for all metal implants in the industry changed quite recently and overnight. The only MR Safe implants now are non metallic. MR Conditional implants may be metallic only if the sku number and lot number have been tested.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes you think KLS pays surgeons consultant fees in return for business and how have you seen it? I’m just curious on this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it happens, trust me. Had a conversation with a kls rep that admitted they were flying in a manager to meet with a doc that took big money and still wouldn’t use them. Apparently they were going to discuss to continued cash flow should they not get in the rotation. Most kls reps in my area are mediocre reps at best, all they have to do is try and recruit big docs with consulting fees or big grant money and they get business. Cmf is a stupid market because of shot like this, it’s already low volume and low dollars, companies like kls just whore out and ruin it for everyone (including themselves).

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is completely true. KLS is all about quid pro quo. They do it with consultant fees and fellowships.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are confusing KLS with Stryker