KNOCK, KNOCK...NOVO TROLL HERE!

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you prayed for it and hiring process just started! You've called us Novo troll, Novo Clown, Novo Rent-a-Rep or simply Novo Rep...now, how many of you are going to switch ships, to become a "Novo Troll" and have "Novo Trolls" as counterparts and say that Bydureon is a piece of crap?

...I'd say 90% of you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, you sales reps are such douche bags

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you need to find a hobby, you have way to much time on your hands and your coming off a little physco.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goody, goody. Trolls love company, now there will be even more of you driving around aimlessly together. "your partner was just here, yesterday." will now be the most common phrase you hear from physicians- taking the place of your current lead statement evoked from physicians "do you need a signature.?"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goody, goody Amylin reps still in denial. Novo Managers will be saying during job interviews "your Amylin partner was just here, and another one, and another one". That would be the most common phrase during the hiring process! Your current lead statement evoked from Amylin trolls saying"do you have a job for me, pleaseeee?"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, grow up and get a life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You no talent reps make me laugh. Once companies begin to change their strategy and market more towards payers, as they'll eventually be making the decisions on which drugs the prescribers write, 2/3 of you clowns will be toast. Then you'll be selling life insurance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That "new" strategy that you are talking about has been in place for years for mature drugs. Pharma would always need reps to push new drugs into doctors' offices, once that the drug enter into mature phase they can negotiate with payers. Payers going to doctor's offices promoting drugs... would that be legal?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me= a child with a job!
    You= a child withOUT a job

Let's see, announcement next week, probably Monday.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My maturity is not defined by my employment. With or without a job, I'm an adult who can see beyond this or any job. You on the other hand have proven otherwise.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that's really deep. Thank you for humbling me. Let me know if you need a loan.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly the response I would expect.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, now we are the children but when the placebo drug that you guys call Bye-dureon came out you infected our board with tons of childish posts. So now suck it up like an adult and stay away from our hiring process. It is called Karma!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I checked you are on the Amylin board and I could care less about your hiring process.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class effect when it come to cardio benefits!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha ha ha Novo's new insulin delayed at least 3 months. That must suck Novotard! What have you to say?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing I can say is that I'll be still working at Novo at the end of 2012, can you say the same about Amylin?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For one thing at the end of 2012 you still will be douchey.