KNOW ERROR's new name NO PAYMENT

Discussion in 'Know Error' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2012 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally the absolute fraudulent nature of this company is officially recognized.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can only de-fraud medicare for so long. I hope they have to pay back every dime to the feds, they have collected tens of millions of dollars over the last few yrs for this BS test.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO SHIT

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Cerney still running this company?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they have any reps left?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Just a family affair exhorting monies from the lame and dumb in California and giving it to the greedy in Indiana. Praise Allah! for delivering these dimwitted sheeples to our feast of Self Remuneration. May he sit in stern judgment upon those non believers at CMS who, upon review of our Blessed Confirmation of Provenance, declared it of marginal medical value and stopped the transfer of dinars from the American taxpayer's pocket to ours. !Allahu Akbar!

KEEP MOVING and MAINTAIN VIGILANCE OVER YOUR POSSESSIONS.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just reading the US Attorney's Oct 19 announcement of a 275 million False Claims settlement with Millenium Laboratories. A couple of claims reminded me of Know Error's business practices: Millenium supplied docs with free urine sample cups just like KE's formalin sample bottles. The Feds unequivocally stated this violated the Stark and anti kickback amendments. A second claim for $10 million was made on the basis of Millenium doing unnecessary genetic testing beyong the individual need of the patient. Reminded me of KE's doing extensive genetic testing (and charging astronomical sums) beyond the reason for the test's existence-confirm the identity of the patient.

Since CMS cut them off, not clear whether they are exposed to clawback False Claims.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafe Pharma Readers,

It’s really tough out there..All those appeal lawyers, the country club memberships, the leased Mercedes 500, the private school tuition, the list just goes on and on. How do we keep taking 20% of the gross out of Know Not Error as salary? We have done all the usual things-fire the whole sales staff (good riddance-most were slackards anyway), tried to pry some more cash from the CaliChumps and stiffed every vendor within sight. Such are the tough decisions that have made Error the envy of corporate looters and pillagers across the Nation. So, my little sidekick was brainstorming and he realized that we live in a country that will crowdsource bowls of oatmeal. He asks “Chairman Scheissekopf, we live in a place so stupid they will fund bowls of oatmeal, surely our greed is as desirable as a cold bowl of oatmeal?”

Bingo: GoFundUs

We don’t want the IRS snooping around and saying these are gifts to our income, so let’s call it: Development of an Ethical Appendage for the Handicapped.

Now some of you may have a $1000 out of network bill from Not Know Error after being assured by your doc that we were part of the network. Why so much?-docs are expensive to persuade. Ask them-just don’t use the word “kickback.” We want to offer you a special deal. We will reduce your bill by ½ of any amount that you donate to our income. For example, you GOFUNDUS $500, we will reduce your existing bill by $250. So we can take special pride in our deal, just put in the subject line: “I am a complete shlemiel; taken twice by the con known as Know Not Error.”

Sheeples of America: Vote Trump/Pence 2016; a role model for pathologically narcissistic.