KOWA Missteps

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Livalo Marketing: During the summer we used a Football theme promotion. Now that it is football season we are going to a rollercoaster theme. Is it just me or did marketing miss the boat. Seems like we should be using the football theme now and the rollercoaster during the summer during family vacations????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Requiring" Cowboy/Cowgirl attire for a meeting. I live in NY, we don't have cowboy crap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One "Bone Head" move was co-promoting with Lilly. I'm not saying they're a bad company but Livalo is not remotely a priority for them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sport coats at the meeting in OK. It is hard enough traveling through airports and airport security. I guess I'll just check a bag my extra bag with my cowboy boats, hat, jeans, and sport coat and charge the extra $30 to Kowa instead of just carrying on my one bag. Not to mention bringing a computer to a meeting that we never use!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't even get my local Lilly rep to return my phone calls. And, if a physician has a question Lilly Medical may or may not respond or respond with a weak answer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey there pardner!!!! Ya'all gonna git some gooood reeewards if'n yur gitup is a winner! Cuz wee all just luv dem dere contests!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, who will be the ass kisser who spends $200 to win a $100 contest, you know there will be more than one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Managed Care Team-Seriously do you think by just telling everyone that Livalo and Lipofen has good managed care access makes it true? Pharmaceuticals is a managed care driven business and Kowa is not in the game. Managed Care Companies with generics and step edits determine what product a physician can prescribe. Yes we have access, only after generics fail and after they try a branded drug that has a better tier status than us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think managed care and access is bad now, just wait until Lipitor goes generic. Lipitor reduces LDL more than Livalo, it has outcomes data, and it will be cheaper. Is Kowa taking any of this into consideration or are they sticking their head in the sand hoping that the reps will keep buying what they are selling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree about managed care but what about samples? You can only order once a month and you can only order a small supply. Most reps are hoping not to run out before their next chance to order. Once a month is ok but let us order the samples and co-pay cards that we need to drive business. Yes, Crestor over samples but we are not even in the ballgame. Oh, here doctor, I can leave you six samples today, I'll just put them next to the 500 samples of Crestor.....one Livalo sample per patient please!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lipofen word of the week, now there is our crack marketing team at work. Now I have something to sell Lipofen with since we have no studies to back up any benefit of Lidose.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever feel embarrassed when you tell friends or family members where you work?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!!!! Wonder how many agree with you!!!! Maybe you should take a poll on that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, no one knows what Kowa is so why be embarrassed? It is just a job, no more, no less.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Kowa has another drug coming to market, when Lipitor goes generic we will lose most if not all of the business. If we don't have one coming Kowa needs to buy a drug to promote or we all may be looking for jobs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Access is a joke, it is generics first either by pharmacist or managed care formularies. The more a physician prescribes Lipofen or Livalo the more they are rejected and switched, i.e the better you sell, the more rejections, and the more writers you lose.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

take a look at the pipeline----nothing coming out anytime real soon--or ever-- if the candidates do not look good in trials.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean....it's just a job? It's a reflection of who you are, your upbringing and education all defines what you do in life and what organization you're able to hook on to.

You can't tell me that McDonalds has the same clout with your peers as working for NASA

Face it, you're an embarassment to yourself and your family.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you be an embarassment to your family if you are providing for them? You are more of an embarassment if you let your job define you. What happens if you lose your job, it happens too often these days. I am sorry for you....your job does not define you. I would rather work for McDonalds or Kowa than collect unemployment. If you are worried about clout or what your peers think, then you are the one who is an embarassment.

Let's look at two people from your sorry outlook on life. First, if someone has family money, has a certain silver spoon upbring, attends an Ivy League School, and has all the family connections, and they don't succeed does that define them? If the second person doesn't come from money, works their way through school, and they are the first in their family to graduate from college, does that define them? I think that should define them in a very positive way. I would say the second person has nothing to be embarassed about, even if they work for McDonalds (besides, if you're lucky, maybe they can give you a job in their store some day oh, when NASA downsizes and you are looking for a job).

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SHUT UP!!! WHO WANTS TO READ ALL THAT SHIT YOU SPENT WAAAAYYYYY TOO MUCH TIME TYPING???!!!!!