Kowa... Whats it really like?

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:34 PM.

?

Are you happy with your current job?

1. Yes its great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No I dont like it and am looking for something else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No but the money/benefits are decent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm young and looking to cut my teeth in the big world of pharma sales. I come from a sales background already and I recently came across a position for a rep. I've heard mixed reviews from everyone in the industry in general and now I am looking for Kowa specific feedback. I know that message boards are usually past employees that have a bone to pick but I would love to hear from reps on the road with Kowa now and get an insight as to the culture of this company. Would you recommend this job to someone? What kind of growth can one expect with this company? Are you happy with your current workload/supervisor?

Thanks,

- Hopeful Poster

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should go work for Kowa. I encourage it. Lol!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone want to offer any actual helpful information?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been with Kowa for six years. In total, I make just over 100k a year while working 30 hours. I could go somewhere else and make more money, but I wouldn’t have the insane job stability with Kowa. Biggest perk is vacation days. I get 32.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vacation days are you kidding me. You should go live in Venezuela. Loser

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the response! That's a great perk. Sometimes too it isn't all about the money and I would be over the moon to make that kind of money after a few years. I am looking forward to hopefully getting a job here!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a load of crap requirement is 1st call by 8:30 and last at 4:30. Monitored on computer by company. 8 hours a day x 5 is 45 not 30.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different managers require different things. I’m guessing you’re Pittsburgh. That’s the only district I’ve heard that requirement from. I’ve never been micromanaged. Sucks to be you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure I trust you based on your math capabilities....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny, 8 hours a day x5 is 45!!! lol Math is not your strong suit fella.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pittsburgh DM is no more. Relieved of his duties...more to come.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did they let the DM go?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Michelle S? She was so young..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fired because tracy is in last place, does she ever ride with reps or is she too busy bragging about her vacations to italy

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fired because tracy is in last place, does she ever ride with reps or is she too busy bragging about her vacations to italy

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bystolic goals end of quarter . Completely unfair . What a mess .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. If you knew your goals were higher, you totally would have pushed harder...?

But goals are definitely higher than Livalo. With the lower % pay as well, will be tough to make more than 2k a quarter off of it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will Stu release the goals? Does his wife share strategy with him?