Kowanavirus

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2020 at 6:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lion

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is doing the right thing, Employees are a companies greatest asset

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis, Amgen, Pfizer, Lilly, Astra Zeneca, PDI, Takeda, Amarin, Janssen, Biogen, BI, DS, Novo, Sanofi, J&J, Astellas, Merck, all pulled reps out of the field to do extra training on their tablets and work at home while still getting paid. All that's left is Allergan and us. My do true colors shine! Good luck to everyone, because they don't care, if that wasn't already apparent.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan actually pulled there reps too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow so we're the last ones hah

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Direction coming from corporate tomorrow afternoon via CC. Direction on how to keep ourselves, and others, safe.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only way to keep safe is not go into offices . No way to keep 6 feet away from providers and others . We have no way of getting sanitizers . Every other pharma company is doing right thing but us . What kind of sales can be produced . Are doctors really going to want to talk about statins while they are risking their lives to see patients ?? It’s very tone deaf .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amarin pulled reps. As of Monday working from home until at least March 31. We literally are the only ones left.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re going to look like effing idiots. Especially with us being the only pharma company spreading germs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of y'all work from home already anyway lol Besides just do what is expected and put 8-12 calls in your iPads and you'll be good to go! Just another day....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a lawsuit waiting to happen. If the upper management were smart, they would realize this and pull the reps from the field immediately. There will be grave consequences for KOWA if they continue to disregard federal, state, and local recommendations for dealing with this pandemic. Extremely disappointing that KOWA would prioritize money over the health and safety of their sales force (aka - the ones who make it for them).

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is shocking and shows a complete lack of emotional intelligence. If the managers don't have the balls to pull their reps - for the safety of the reps and the patients, then I hope the clinics will decide to ban you as a company. When states are putting in rules for social distancing and you, as a healthcare company are refusing to follow them, it shows you are tone deaf. I have zero respect for you and hope that offices will follow suit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m scared and totally disgusted with the lack of empathy from this company. Just because Alabama has none or just a few cases, that doesn’t mean the rest of the country is. Schools are closed here.
    All they give a shit about is targets and their reach and frequency.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Kowa employee here. Most companies have suspended. My current company and one other friend is still in the field. It isn’t just Kowa. I’d say 75% have. Jeff and Ben will do the right thing. Stop botching and be patient.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People that post things like this idiot should be shot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the post was someone being sarcastic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our jobs are finished!
    Wait until offices, hospitals, and health systems realize that in the tail end of this COVID-19 that since they didn't need or miss us during the shutdowns, then they might as well keep in that way. Unfortunately, this is my prediction...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve thought about this from another angle: what if the sales numbers maintain? Then the company might wonder why we need 300+ reps when we could do the same with less than half that.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trying to spread fear. It's not a healthy way to live life.