Kristin Fink

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get this poster doing damage control for Trump. This is gifted writing

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fink only landed at Nova because Jez helped her network. Jez was good that way. Fink and Scotty O fought like a couple spoiled kids which didn't help what was already a tough year. Once Kappy got rid of Fink then Scott had no one else to blame and was finally forced out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she accidentally killed two cub scouts. One she impaled with her stiletto heel and the other she smacked in the head with a flailing arm. Add cub scouts to the list of organizations she been forced out of.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't doubt this at all. She was truly one of a kind . Everything she touched turned to stone at Sanofi. The all leather attire I'm sure fits in well at Novartis.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will take another 3 years to repair her damage . She singlehanded destroy the culture at Sanofi that for sure hasn't recovered.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No fan of Fink, but too be fair, I don’t think you can blame her for the culture at Sanofi. Sanofi has been a dumpster fire of incompetence and backstabbing for over a decade. I would actually argue that it is a culture like Sanofi that breeds and elevates the likes of Fink.

Look where she landed. Novartis and Sanofi have been trading losers for years. They are basically French and Swiss mirror images of each other. A playground for egotistical, incompetent people to feel self important.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, one of the most genuine and inspirational leaders that I have ever met.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thst was funny. Inspirational? Haven't heard that before. This comment inspired me to have my morning shit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FINK WAS HORRIBLE. COMPLETELY OUT OF HER MIND. NEVER MADE A GOOD HIRE ALSO. NOT GOING WELL AT NOVARTIS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just ask the Novartis people what they think of her tenure there. THEY HATE HER GUTS!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! 400K as a VP? Try 600-750K my man

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don’t care what her salary is or how much money her family has but nobody is jealous of her looks, at least from a guy perspective. Hot, please??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She doesn't make that much Fink family member. Maybe that's what she cost in a week from bad decisions and nobody to finger point at. A truly awful woman who surely spends her free time drowning kittens.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

750k per year . Now that's funny. No pharma executive would make that. Especially a witch like Fink.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that her CubScout Den Call was:
    'On My Honour, I'll Do My Best...to Help My Subordinates Feel All Stressed'

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If $400k is all they have you then you might want to make a call to your alma mater and ask for a refund on that negotiation class you took. Might need to move back in with your “wealthy” real estate family.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faithful wife????? I have never said this before but I once stayed late at a managers meeting and caught her coming out of her room with a high up VP. Both of them laughing and all over each other as they walked out of one of their rooms with their bags. Guess they didn’t think anyone else was still at the hotel. When they saw me and I saw them we all froze until I ran back into my room and tried to unsee what I saw. From there on her career skyrocketed. She was just a manager at that time

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I too saw inappropriate behavior with regards to her. Sexual and otherwise.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one ever assumed she was getting elevated for her business acumen

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

However she was able to get some of the older Sr. Managers to “ elevate “.