KT was good and a stop gap re: CFC

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2019 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Theory only, but KT, yes had her issues, mostly was a stop gap keeping the company running fairly well and was actually preventing CFC from ruining things. Since she's left it would appear he's been the issue all along and she wasn't that bad after all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chucks mouth and mentality is what got the company in trouble with all those lawsuits. KT came in not knowing anything about dental and tried to run it like an office supply store. A combination of those two and we are here, it’s time to pay the piper.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah we all get it Chuck it's a douche but I can see the argument that KT was not as bad. Sure she didn't know dental but considering Chuckie is running things and was I can see the argument she was the only thing keeping us from tumbling over the edge. Now that no one else is there, he's unleashed and unhinged. Food for thought...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think Chuck could destroy Benco this quickly by himself after KT left. Benco is here because of multiple things including KT. The lawsuits have hurt way more than Chuck is admitting. Then again those lawsuits where because of him so I don’t believe he wants to show how bad he screwed up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. Chuck has never let another VP have any say at this company. Everything still goes through him, no matter who is the face. KT tried to standardize some things and they backfired but the overall arching theme over the last 10 years I’ve been here is that chuck runs the show. We’ve been through multiple VPs because he can’t handle not being the puppet master.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually agree with this. Chuck has always ran the show, regardless of who the VP was. Kari didn’t know dental but she knows how to run a company. I think she smelled Chuck’s sh-t after a couple months and did her best to right the ship the best way she knew how. This place has been badly run for years and it’s all catching up to us now. We had no friggin clue it was this bad because we’ve just been out there selling and doing our best. And now, it’s coming down the pike and Chuck is going to point his finger at everyone else and refuse to take responsibility.